[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my issue is this: i am a draftsperson who uses 3d building

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (4KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 176x176px
So my issue is this: i am a draftsperson who uses 3d building information modelling at a 9-5 job and have started doing some freelance stuff at nights/weekends to make some extra cash. Ive been working off of the free version of a program called Revit for the past month but now my trial has ran out. How do i go about getting a free version that lasts? Can i just re-download the free trial and use it for another 30 days before i have to reinstall?

I dont make enough money off of it to justify spending the $250/month for just the light version. Eventually i won't be a freeloader but i just finished school and need the extra cash from these side jobs. Once i do my own stuff full time, ill buy a licence
>>
>>352714
go here
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4989051
translate page - make an account - download the torrent file - install vuze or any p2p - then download daemon lite for mounting the .iso and follow instructions if there's any readme .txt
>>
File: Capture.png (19KB, 1240x170px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
19KB, 1240x170px
>>352714
/3/ here.
As my fellow colleagues would say - neck yourself.
>>
>>352714
I would suggest taking the time to learn a free program to perform the same function. You will probably learn things about 3D modeling in the process that make your skills more valuable to boot.
>>
>>352724
Thanks buddy, ill try that tonight.

>>352725
Damn, didnt even see that board. And i understand the hate, but in order to pay for the software i need money which i need the software to make. Its a vicious circle
>>
>>352730
Dont be such a noob,nobody does that.
>>
>>352730
Revit is by far the best 3d software for buildings and construction drawings. And im pretty good with it as is
>>
>>352734
My friend did that and now he gets paid for the modeling he does
But he's a total fag so it cancels out
>>
>>352725
I understand the sentiment - /gd/ folks bitch about their CC sub all the time and that's a fraction of Autodesk subs. That being said, $250/mo is pants-on-head retardedly expensive.
>>352714
What are you using it for? Are you moonlighting full CDs, details, architectural models, etc.?
Are you with a firm with a loaded laptop you could check out?
Are you getting in enough "extra cash" to warrant the expense? Cause if you're freelancing it's a business expense and you get like half that back in April
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.