[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Torrent For This Legal Library

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-07-25--11_34_25.jpg (173KB, 480x744px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-25--11_34_25.jpg
173KB, 480x744px
Hello, can anybody make and seed torrent for this legal library? (http://dspace.wbpublibnet.gov.in)
After visiting directory or any sub-directory, you need to choose the "Title " option to view books. It would be great if somebody make torrents of this legal library well organized. TIA
>>
(I'm OP) And also, if there's too much books overall, it would be best if you make several (~5 GB) torrents. It's for torrent client to handle things smoothly. In such cases complete the directories and keep a list as txt file. Thanks.
>>
>>352574
and you can't download them youself because?
>>
I am busy at work. Concentrating on downloading those books (important of course) regarding the loading speed and splitted pdfs, I thought it would be better if I request here, someone benevolent and free of work for the time being, may help me. It would be little more convenient if somebody make the torrent for it.
>>
>>352574
>download 25,000 books (most times not even uploaded as a single file) and make them a torrent for me ok?
Yeah, fuck you Pajeet. These books aren't even in english, so why the fuck should anyone even care? If only you weren't busy shitting on your streets you could do the math and figure out that even if you could do all the work required for a single book in one second (you can't though), it would take over 7 hours. If you consider a more realistic estimate of 20 seconds per book (clicking multiple pdf files and downloading them, oh, and waiting for the crappy site of your literally shit country to load the page) then you'd take like 140 hours; no wonder your lazy shit-smeared ass doesn't want to do it. If what you said >>352664 is true, then I don't see why you can't do it yourself after you're done with your job. The library isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>352603
maybe try jdownloader or some batch downloader or python scripts
>>
>>352823
Yes, because of my such inconvenience I came here for help. After all this is a request zone. Someone may help or not. If you can't help others in need, you can simply ignore this thread. Using vulgar and offensive words don't make a man of honour. Pardon me.
>>
>>353325
Fuck off stupid Indian. You belong in the toilet.
>>
>>353375
Huh huh, you can throw that to the site owners who are probably Indian , I only intend to gather Bengali resources because of my academic background.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.