[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: jh2L0oP[1].jpg (259KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
jh2L0oP[1].jpg
259KB, 1334x750px
What game is this from? And any good place to get the character CGs?
>>
>>351523
Its some Korean mobile game.
https://twitter.com/_dutchko/media?lang=en

Looks like the kind of game that requires knowing the language in order to play it.
>>
>>351536
Forgot to mention, all I did was do a google image search
>>
>>351523

It's called 少女前线 (Apparently "Girls Frontline" in English and 少女前線 (Shoujo Zensen) in Japanese). According to it's Pixiv page, it's a Chinese smartphone game. Here is its homepage: http://gf.ppgame.com/web/pc/index.html

If you access that page on your phone, I believe you can just download it straight from there, but since it's Chinese it might not be playable for some reason without have a Chinese phone. Some mobage are like that where you need an actual Japanese or Chinese phone number to register or other such nonsense, but try it and see if it works anyway.

Too much work trying to find a wiki or place with the CGs of the characters, but that should be enough to get you started, so have fun.
>>
File: 少女前线-59式手枪.png (523KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
少女前线-59式手枪.png
523KB, 800x1131px
>>351538

Wait, I think I found one, but it loads slow as heck: https://zh.moegirl.org/Template:少女前线

Just click any of the names to the right of the 's. Intuition can't make any other assumptions, so maybe open the page with Chrome to translate everything for more help, unless that really is every unit in the game. Maybe it's new.
>>
File: Pic_KP31_1103.png (281KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic_KP31_1103.png
281KB, 1024x1024px
>>351541
Cute.
>>
File: Girls Frontline.png (115KB, 1102x789px) Image search: [Google]
Girls Frontline.png
115KB, 1102x789px
>>351541

Oh, I just noticed you can't type the star character into posts. Man, I remember the days you used to be able to put all types of bullshit into posts.

Anyway, where it says 's, imagine there's a star right before it, so basically everything in this red box here.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.