[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Draw/Photoshop request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

I'm looking to have an image made combining features of these two pictures( second one and more details about what I want on next post ). The basics of what I require will be a stockpot with a ladle handle sticking out the top above a crossed knife and carrot( like a skull/crossbones ).
>>
File: 232031647.jpg (21KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
232031647.jpg
21KB, 450x470px
On image one( last post ) I really enjoy the handles of that pot. I like the shape of the pot on image 2( this post ) and also enjoy the shape of the steam above the pot along with how the pot is drawn with bits floating in the soup.

I'm hoping somebody can draw me a pot combining these features: The coloring and handles of pot one, but the shape, the soup, and the steam of pot 2. I was also wondering if we could make the soup black and the floating chunks white. I'm hoping somebody can draw a crossed knife and carrot below the pot( think skull/crossbones ) with the knife and carrot being drawn in a similar style to pot 1( not colored in ). If there is anything I can do to aid you in aiding me please let me know; and thank you for your help in advance.
>>
>>350746
those types of drawing/logo requests tend to get unfulfilled maybe just hire someone at namepros contests, for $20 to $40 bucks you'll get what you want there's also $5 gigs at fiverr
>>
>>350763
Thanks a bunch. Can you tell me more? The only thing I am finding for "namepros" is domain buying/selling.
>>
>>350766
https://www.namepros.com/forums/design-contests.92/
https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/design-contests.94/
the second site is cheaper but on that one i think you'll need to contact a CH (contest holder) to make the contest with your instructions and price to the winner, namepros is easier but slower and it has more quality if you offer +$40.
just lurk around for a while.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.