[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls und Panzer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I want to watch this. What are the best subs for it?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (22KB, 427x146px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
22KB, 427x146px
When in doubt check MAL or Anidb
>>
>>349821
Get ak submarines complete bundle
>>
>>349908
>>349964
AK Subs isn't working, they have a dead Nyaa link and a faulty magnet.
>>
>>349996
I'm downloading from them right now just to test, and there are seeders. You're probably using the backup archive site, Pantsomething, when you should instead be using the official Nyaa site, Nyaa.si
>>
>>350166
>official
By definition, the official site is nyaa.se, and if either of the sites now passing off on the name were official, they'd have been given the fucking domain, wouldn't they?
>>
File: file.png (55KB, 903x419px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
55KB, 903x419px
>>350166
None of these are the series.
>>
>>350259
Are you literally, unironically, fucking blind? https://nyaa.si/view/760950
>>350170
>they'd have been given the fucking domain, wouldn't they
No. That's not how domains work at all. Nyaa.si is the official Nyaa, and if it makes you butthurt go and eat shit, because reality sure isn't gonna change for you to like it.
>>
>>350315
I apologize for the stupidity, I was just searching for "AK-SUBMARINES". Thank you.
>>
>>350315
Yes, that's exactly how domains work.

You want to make someone your official successor, you give them a copy of your shit and file a transfer of ownership notice with your TLD or your registrar to give the domain to them.

If you instead file a termination notice with your TLD instructing them to immediately unregister the domain, and don't give the domain, the database or the codebase to anybody, that's a pretty explicit sign that nobody is your official successor, and anybody that's not got your domain, database or codebase but is claiming they are is someone who's full up to the eyeballs with shit.
>>
>>350325
Yeah, keep telling yourself that kid.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.