[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good alternatives to 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

I've had it with this shitty fucking website and all of its degenerate inhabitants.
Is there anywhere else I can talk about anime and vidya with people whose level of intelligence is slightly above that of a 12 year old YouTube commenter or should I just kill myself?
P.S. please no reddit
>>
>>349222
you've got the other chans. which I have heard might not be as shitty, but are orders of magnitude slower
>>
gnu/smug or any gnu/social
>>
File: don't forget.jpg (64KB, 222x364px) Image search: [Google]
don't forget.jpg
64KB, 222x364px
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.png (1MB, 928x1129px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.png
1MB, 928x1129px
>>349222
I know how you feel, but everywhere else is worse.
>>
>>349222
Off ya pop to Facebook little boy
>>
Forums of what you specifically are interested in?
>>
File: anger.jpg (61KB, 736x533px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
61KB, 736x533px
>>349222
8ch, 2chan if you speak gook, and some subreddits are pretty decent. this website is still much comfier than any others, but i do agree it has been on a downward spiral for the last 10 years.

it wont get any better so just leave

also
>vidya gaems and anime discussion
you are the problem desu, maybe talk about more mature/intellectual subjects instead of degenerate babby shit and you wouldnt be interacting with degenerates... rly makes you think huh
>>
File: 1462133974242.jpg (111KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1462133974242.jpg
111KB, 640x1136px
>>349274
anon, it's not the subjects you talk about that are mature/intellectual, but the way you talk about them
>>
>>349276
this is just flatout wrong, if you talk about generally degenerate and unintellectual subjects, the amount of non-degenerate and intellectual discourse to be expected is not high at all.
>>
>>349278
I'd rather talk with degenerates and idiots than people who think that talking about quantum mechanics makes them smart
>>
File: vlcsnap_2017_06_26_14h29m45s565.png (673KB, 976x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap_2017_06_26_14h29m45s565.png
673KB, 976x738px
>>349281
i'm not talking about quantum mechanics here nigger, but if you want to talk about the latest episode of moe moe shonen supergirl and the newest title from ubisoft, you are probably going to be talking to degenerates, underage children, and idiots because that's the demographic for those things.

stop with the whining, either actively make the discourse surrounding those immature subjects less degnerate or grow up and find more mature things to talk with others about, or alternatively just shut the fuck up and be glad you can talk about your autistic shit with other people at all, idk.
>>
>>349283
not OP, I mostly meant that even if you do talk about subjects with older demographics, you're trading one kind of autism for another
>>
>>349285
autism =/= degeneracy

they may both be autistic, (as practically every subject and discussion on this website is) but some are certainly more degenerate, and have undeniably more immature audiences / demographics

but i have said everything i need to here

either make the discussions better, leave, or find something with a more mature following
>>
>>349222
No, anon. People who are more intelligent than "a 12 year old YouTube commenter" dont post post on anime/vidya forums in the first place.
>>
>>349222
You just have to learn how to sort the good shit from the trash my man. I can go to any board on this site and find where the interesting discussion is happening, it's just something you grow to understand over time after reading thousands of posts. 4chan has always been my goto for good discussion, all other alternatives even if they have a higher average quality of discourse have not met the best quality posts that come out of here. Learn to read faster.
>>
File: rwby sucks.jpg (177KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rwby sucks.jpg
177KB, 1600x1200px
>>349222
You're FUCKED.
See you here tomorrow!
>>
>>349222
I haven't really found any good alternatives yet. Most other chans are just too inactive for my taste. Might as well use a regular forum if I'm going to wait several hours for a reply, and even then I haven't found a single forum that deals with anime/manga that isn't a bigger shithole than 4chan.

>>349274
>>349283
>>349288
I can see that these posts come from a true intellectual giant. Hopefully one day I might reach your level of enlightenment and only then can I truly put childish things behind me. They way you talked about everything you didn't like as being "degenerate", your lack of uppercase letters, use of ellipses and the "grow up" was a real eye opener. I will now venture forth and explore the realm of mature subjects from now on. Goodbye 4chan, reddit here I come!
>>
>>349283
Not that guy, but even though anime and games are autistic escapism, the ironic watching it for the maymays and shitposting is intolerable cancer. Just because something is stupid you don't have to lower your intellect when talking about it. And, you are supposed to be at least 18 to post here, in theory.
>>
>>349274
>I only talk about mature fiction for mature people like myself.
>>
I don't even know why 4chan hates reddit. I know why they hate other places they hate (Gaia are embarrassing, Kotaku falseflags, tumblr and /pol/ puts their political tact in everything, MAL are tripfags, etc.)

Maybe if I actually gone to reddit for most than 5 secs I would know, but I have no idea how the format works and it doesn't look like there's any discussion there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.