[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best site to upload private videos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: YoutubeTerms.jpg (19KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
YoutubeTerms.jpg
19KB, 1200x627px
Hey /wsr/,

I use YouTube to upload private videos (I like the player and it saves space on my HDD), but one of the videos got removed for violating the terms of service (no explanation).

What good sites are there for uploading videos? Something like Dropbox but with a video player and unlimited space?

TL;DR - Best site to upload private videos?
>>
Vimeo maybe?
>>
Clipfish?
>>
>>348619
That was going to be my next place to upload, but I hate the Vimeo player.
>>
vid.me
>>
>>348634
Thanks. That site seems cool.
>>
Open a Dropbox account and use the free business trial for unlimited storage. Once that runs out, open another account and repeat. The files stay there after the trial ends, and you can still migrate the files over when you need it.
>>
>>348651
oh and I forgot to mention the big catch, you have to cancel in time lol

their Business package is NOT cheap
>>
>>348746
Thanks, but that's too risky for me
>>
>>348619
>>348633
Vimeo has a 500MB/week limit, and some of the videos I have uploaded are bigger than this (videos of shows that are >30mins)
>>
You should use a cloud service, these video sites could fail or change policies at any time. Mega offers 50GB free, and you can open several accounts. I've got 30 of em that I keep track of through Lastpass.
>>
>>348614
hubic.com
it belongs to OVH, you get 25GB free, 100GB for 1€/month or 10TB for 5€/month.
You can also pay annually.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.