[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kanji lookup doesn't help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: kanji.png (7KB, 271x265px) Image search: [Google]
kanji.png
7KB, 271x265px
I'm looking for a kanji that i read in a book, i can't look it up because i don't know the reading and i can't seem to find it by radical, tried to draw it, this is the best i could come up with.
>>
You sure that was a kanji?

That looks very much like a 升 followed by two 匕 on top of each other.
Supposed the wo things on the right were 匕, then there are only a few kanji that could be it:
能, and the derivated by this one 態,罷 and 羆
>>
File: kanji2.jpg (31KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
kanji2.jpg
31KB, 540x960px
>>347893
here's the original kanji if it helps, its some kind of verb, i think it has something to do with something happening to someone but i can't seem to find anything else about it.
>>
OP here, i found it, it was 飛 (soar/leap into the air)
>>347900
yeah i did a bad job of drawing it, only realised the actual stroke order after i looked at the picture close up
>>
>>347907

If you had the original kanji as a picture anyway then why did you bother trying to redraw it in the first place?...
>>
>>347910
i was looking for it while i put up the drawing up because I couldn't find the page of the book that it was on. I found it a while after i posted the picture.
>>
飛 = Fly

http://jisho.org/search/%E9%A3%9B
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.