[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TWITTER IS FUCKING SHIT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: medium.jpg (14KB, 550x331px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
14KB, 550x331px
So, yesterday I created a new Twitter account, and when I was about to post my first fucking tweet on that account, I got this message:

"This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can't complete this action right now. Please try again later."

Apparently, it is an old recurring problem with no actual solution. I've already changed my password twice, but the error persists.

What do you suggest that I do to fix this?
>>
>What do you suggest that I do to fix this?
Have you tried not using twitter?
>>
File: 1391911087371.jpg (58KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
1391911087371.jpg
58KB, 634x423px
>>347626
You're not helping. If you're not willing to help, do not reply, in fact, do not post in this board at all if you don't intend to actually address a request posted here.
>>
>>347623
>So, yesterday I created a new Twitter account,

this sounds like you already had a twitter account but for some reason you had to make a new one. why is that?

do they use google's captcha? that service has been screwed up for about a month now.
>>
>>347627
I'll take that as a no. Give it a try, it might work better than you think.
>>
>>347628
>this sounds like you already had a twitter account but for some reason you had to make a new one. why is that?

Whether I have, or have had, other Twitter accounts is entirely irrelevant to the issue.
>>
>>347637
No it isn't. And you're probably not going to get an answer by giving snarky replies to every anon.

How many other twitter accounts do you have?
Why did you make a new twitter account?
Was your other twitter account deactivated for some reason?
Do you have any history of being shadowbanned on twitter?
>>
>>347652
>How many other twitter accounts do you have?

I had one years ago, which I stopped using, and is probably deleted by now.

>Why did you make a new twitter account?

Because I want to use Twitter..

>Was your other twitter account deactivated for some reason?

If it has, it was due to lack of use.

>Do you have any history of being shadowbanned on twitter?

No.

See, it's irrelevant. This new account is not linked in any way to any other account that I, or anyone else, may have had.
>>
>>347658
Try this:

>create a new account with a less generic username
>follow people before attempting to tweet yourself
>make sure you have no problems with your ISP beforehand and/or don't tweet while using a VPN.
>avoid posting links within your first few tweets.

social media has any number of retarded rules to avoid bot accounts which inevitably fail and it's near impossible to tell which one you violated.
>>
>>347637
if your previous account got banned, they might have tagged your phone's ID and that could be interfering with the process of getting a new account. try it from a different phone? if you got banned from twitter, you probably have more than one.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.