[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: wink.jpg (132KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
wink.jpg
132KB, 900x900px
I want to get into anime, any suggestions on what i should watch?

I watch all of naruto and half of naruto shippuden about 2 years ago and rlly enjoyed it.
>>
File: revolution.jpg (48KB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
revolution.jpg
48KB, 400x219px
> Narutard

Not sure if bait, but I'll bite. The anime world gets much better.

> Sticking with fighting

YuYu Hakusho (More serious than Dragon ball, but still fun with likable characters and fun story arcs.)

Fist of the North Star (gore warning. Old but very worth a watch!)

> Mindfuckery
FLCL (Super short series that actually is about the confusion growing up brings)

Serial Experiments Lain (Scifi weirdness. Also lolis on drugs)

Revolutionary Girl Utena (The first season intentionally sucks, but Stick with it. It gets GOOD)

> Dark Stuff

Mystery of the Necronomicon (Technically a "hentai" but not much harder than a rated R movie. Short and very watchable.)

Death Parade (In the afterlife they lose their memories and play games...)
>>
What sort of things are you into? Naruto isn't much to go off of, its fans tend to be obsessive and cliquish and aren't really known for having very broad taste in anime. I'm assuming you want more battle shounen? Just watch FMA in that case.
>>
>>347126
>>347134
Thanks anons great suggestions!
>>
>>347124
>Cowboy Bebop
Space Cowboy bounty hunters with jazz. Spike and crew live from paycheck to paycheck while running from their past lives.
>Full Metal Alchemist
In a world where alchemy is akin to magic, two young alchemists cursed by their own wrong-doings attempt to right the past.
>FLCL
like >>347126 said, short series about coming-of-age with nice art and great soundtrack.
>Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Cave-dwelling humans fight against their overlord oppressors with mechs.
>Darker than Black
Ability-imbued 'Contractors' appear after a mysterious global event and are controlled by various factions from governments to gangs
>Trigun
In a 'post apocalyptic' world, two insurance agents are sent to tail the deadliest bandit alive, Vash the Stampede, and warn anyone about the potential dangers that seem to follow him.
>Samurai Champloo
from the creator of Cowboy Bebop, but instead of space cowboys with jazz it's samurai with rap.
>>
>>347124
>New game
It's about a girl who joins a video game company, it's a very soft and nice workplace/slice of anime.
>>
File: how wordy.png (551KB, 1022x1094px) Image search: [Google]
how wordy.png
551KB, 1022x1094px
>>347124
The Aquarion trilogy
>>
>>347124
hey man I'm a "narutard" too, took a 5 year break and binged it all a year ago.

Shonen's are what you're looking for. Fullmetal Alchemist is my favorite but I've never watched the anime, I think Brotherhood is the one that sticks close to the manga. Yu Yu Hakusho is excellent. I've heard good things about Hunter x Hunter but never tried it myself. What are your favorite aspects of Naruto? The extensive world? The fights? The humor? The romance?

Overall I'd say FMA is only shonen I've enjoyed that has as interesting a world. Rurouni Kenshin has the best romance. Inu Yasha has great romance but the anime's meant to be shit. Yu Yu Hakusho has great fights and power fantasy. Bleach I've never cared for but the power-ups and power fantasy element is similar to Naruto.
>>
the whole works of Satoshi Kon. In chronological order. Most of them are just movies and (soon) 2 short animes. Pure gold.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.