[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna get into anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (12KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 256x197px
Is that dragon maid anime with the hot girl named lucoa in it any good
>>
>>346799

Yes, it's great. Lucoa isn't really the good part unless you really love big boobs though.
>>
>>346799

By the way, did you want any anime suggestions? And if so, what are some genres or things that you like.
>>
>>346799
if you want boobs, then try Highschood DxD, it's good and has a plot
>>
>>347421
>Highschool DxD
>good
Pick one
>>
seikon no qwaser
>>
>>346799
Watch Frame Arms Girl instead. It's the same thing but twice as good.
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>twice as good
>>
>>347425
>boobs
>not good
>>
>>347448
>Implying the boobs are the things that make it bad
>>
>>346799
>I wanna get into anime
start with every single anime that's banned from discussion on /a/
>>
>>347463

Please enlighten us on what anime are "banned" from discussion on /a/. Where do they keep this list.
>>
>>347473
try create a thread on what /a/ considers "entry tier garbage" and see what happens
>>
>>347474

There are threads for Naruto (Boruto these days), Shingeki no Kyojin, and Sword Art Online constantly though, with billions of replies. Bleach (Well, not really anymore, since it ended), One Piece, Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball, and others as well. Just because a loud minority hates on something doesn't mean it's "banned".

If you make a thread that isn't intentionally shitposting like beginning with "X is best girl." or "This is the best manga of all time and everything else is shit" then you can generally get a decent thread if you word the OP well enough. Generally. You usually need a good topic to talk about instead of just saying "Alright, /a/, just finished this, what did I think of it?" Especially if it's a show that aired a decade ago that's been talked about to death.
>>
>>347474
Considering there are general threads for basically every piece of shit shounen jump manga every week I'd say nothing is banned on /a/. If your thread is getting shat on and then deleted it's because you post like a moron and nobody likes you.
>>
>>347463
How to spot a newfag pretending to be an oldfag, article one.
>>
it's not bad but there's better stuff out there
it won't be bad for a first anime but it'll be best to expand your horizons beyond CGDCT
[spoiler] t. someone who only watches CGDCT and romance and is severely depressed and suicidal [/spoiler]
>>
>>347931
Would you say CGDCT is making you depressed or do you watch CGDCT because you're depressed?
>>
File: 1498752447811.png (384KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498752447811.png
384KB, 500x500px
>>347937
depends how you look at it
>have life troubles
>among other things, watch (in particular, CGDCT) anime to medicate
>it just works thanks todd howard
>continue
>suddenly it doesn't work quite so well anymore
>begin to feel depressed over the realisation that >ywn have loving friends who you enjoy the company of
>depression sinks in
>now find myself watching old CGDCT out of routine, not enjoyment
I'm also going to tell you to steer clear of waifuism but my brain is so foggy I doubt I'd be able to properly articulate why
>>
>>347988
Man, that's a bit sad. And a tad too relatable, I feel like I'm going in the same direction.
I hope you get happier!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.