[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: desktop.png (31KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
desktop.png
31KB, 1366x768px
Hi guys, i need help.

I found a pdf file named "marianas_web_chat_log". I tried to open it, to unlock it, but ever i open it, it said "Please, enter a password" but i don't know the passwword... I try and try but i can't unlock it.

I don't know what's inside the file, but i want to know it.

Thanks!
>>
>>346252
You can try to crack it with APDFPR (Advanced PDF Password Recovery).

Serial key (5.xx) : APDFPRN-144-WOFSG-MG54V-PLN7Q-RB36C

Obviously, the duration of the crack depends on the length of the password.

> How to use it ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngq0kCBDLlI
>>
>>346252
Hi OP, can you maybe upload the pdf and post a link to it? It can be the encrypted copy, but if you manage to crack it you can also post the content.
>>
File: look.png (145KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
look.png
145KB, 1366x768px
It was only 1 minute, but it didn't have the password.
>>
>>346426
Maybe try passwords longer than five letters?
>>
I can't unlock the file :( i don't know what to do, i tried any thing i trough, but i can't!
>>
>he fell for the meme
>>
AHG! :(
>>
>>346272

>Paying for a simple brute-force cracker.

Who'd do that? there are several free of these things out there.
>>
I don't know man, i tried with a lot of crackers, but i can't unlock it
>>
>>346479
I found the key on Internet...
>>346481
Just do as >>346433 say, try passwords longer than five letters, and with differents charset (A-Z, A-Z;1-9, ...)

Else, you can also upload the PDF here.
>>
Why are you still looking into old tired /x/ hoaxes?
>>
File: ahg.png (85KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ahg.png
85KB, 1366x768px
I tried a lot of passwords and "possible solutions" but it didn't unlock.

And i can't upload the PDF file, it said "Corrupted file".
>>
>>346741
Open your file with notepad, sublimetext, or other text editor. Copy the file contents, paste on https://pastebin.com, and send us the link.
>>
>>346749
I don't think it'll work, some characters might be omitted in notepad.
>>346741
Just use something like mixtape [dot] moe
>>
just watch the grifter, the password is at the end.
>>
>>346752
OP whats in the doc?
>>
>>346741
>falling for le deep meem
>trying to upload files as images
Jesus Christ you fucking summerfag. Get out of this site kid.
>>
Hi guys, i through to upload the file to MEGA and there it is, you can download it.

Please, if someone unlock it, or have the solution, please upload it, i'll be thankful.

By the way, i have never used this site and i'm only askin for help. (For "get out of this site kid")

https://mega.nz/#!1c5hDYxC!vIDJDt3SB7o3FGoDWcOjD6hIzEbcLP15NdSgL-AzwJ4
>>
>>347369
> (For "get out of this site kid")
Just for information, you can quote someone using ">>"
Else, sorry i can't help you with that, i don't have a good computer..

But good luck Bryne !
>>
>>347369
How many times is someone going to tell you that this is a hoax and doesn't actually have anything meaningful inside?
>>
Only one person said that's a Hoax, and i don't know man, if you think that's a Hoax, don't help!

i have never seen a hoax with too much protection.

if it doesn't have nothing inside, but i unlock it or someone do it, i'll be happy, because i want to know what's inside, nothing or files.
>>
File: ich.jpg (1009KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ich.jpg
1009KB, 2000x2000px
>>347512
Mate, I once encrypted pic related with a 700x300px green rectangle drawn in paint as my key and sent it to math/cs major friends to fuck with them. They still haven't figured it out.
Don't underestimate how far people are willing to go to fuck with you.
>>
>>346479
>Who'd do that? there are several free of these things out there.

as i tell people in here often, there are two types of password-cracking programs. the free ones, that don't work. and the expensive ones, that don't work.

> b-but the NSA crack them all the time!

cool. send it to them. i'm sure they'll help.
>>
>>347512
>i have never seen a hoax with too much protection
You can literally encrypt anything in a minute in such a way that brute-forcing it would take billions of years with current computers. Even super computers can't bruteforce the highest standards of encryption yet.
>i unlock it or someone do it
Except that nobody can, dumbfuck summerfag.
>>
>>347785
True.
Guess the length of password is 10 char, and he contains only upper, lower case and numbers.
There is 62^10 possibilities...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.