[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish to know who is this artist. And no, normal image search

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 1499092914276.png (851KB, 798x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1499092914276.png
851KB, 798x1038px
I wish to know who is this artist. And no, normal image search is not working for me. Thanks to anyone who helps.
>>
File: 2017-07-12-0118-50.webm (1MB, 1080x684px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-12-0118-50.webm
1MB, 1080x684px
I don't know man, I found sauce very fast
It's almost as if you didn't even try
>>
File: Reference.png (319KB, 846x724px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
319KB, 846x724px
>>345369

Not OP, but when I tried Googling to search and get the source for them, this is what Google gave me. It's like was intentionally being a dick and not showing that second result that you got.

It's really fickle sometimes. A lot of these threads wouldn't even be here if Google just displayed everything to everyone instead of being like this.
>>
File: file.png (339KB, 803x700px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
339KB, 803x700px
>>345370
Fair enough. Still pops up for me so they didn't remove it outright.
Maybe try checking safe search options, maybe it's regional. Nothern EU here.
>>
>>345369
that doesnt appear at all to me. Its different, but i dont know why. In any case thank you.
>>
>>345376
probably has to do with regions and search history, Google does that behind the scenes
>>
>>345420

Yeah, Google tailors your search results based on all sorts of data it has collected from your internet activity over the past few years. It's really fucking annoying if you're trying to discover something new and it's constantly trying to be "helpful", thinking it knows what you like.
>>
>>345437
It's not trying to be helpful. It's trying to herd you towards things the company will profit from you clicking on or viewing that you might actually do. Google is an industry leader in using AI for this purpose.
>>
So did you find it scanlated?
>>
>>345452
Its scanlated to 29 chapters. Anime incoming in 2018.
https://youtu.be/piWbD3V2Lj8

Author also do hentai doujins with the same pen name, hilarious ones
>>
>>345369
I had to check it out too, found it basically as quickly.

Where on the globe are you guys who don't receive the results like in pic related?
>>
File: triggered.jpg (39KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
39KB, 520x520px
>>345641
USA - my guess is "4chan" and the first matching images result is page 4 of /r9k/.
>>
>>345641
A bit unrelated but why would you search the thumbnail? Wouldn't the full size picture be more accurate?
>>
>>345644
If you take a closer look it doesn't matter. You got there in the results options for "medium" and "large" size pictures. I found the source by following the medium size picture link.
>>
>>345644
The "Google" option built into this site automatically uses the thumbnail, because it saves bandwidth and typically works fine.
>>
>>345369
Which program are you using? How can I capture my screen like that?
>>
File: retard.webm (2MB, 1026x726px) Image search: [Google]
retard.webm
2MB, 1026x726px
>>345694
OBS for screen recording, Webm for retards to make the webm
>>
>>345468
life can be so great sometimes
>>
>>345706
Those open tabs, LOL
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.