[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to convert mouse to keyboard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

So, essentially, what I'm trying to do is make it so I can move my cursor with the arrow keys, and use the buttons next to them as left click and right click.

I have a Lenovo laptop, and it has the 4 arrow keys in the bottom right corner, with PgUp and PgDn on each side of the UP arrow.

Does anyone know of a program or set of commands I can use with Windows 10 to basically transfer all mouse movement over to the arrow keys + pgup (as left click) and pgdn (as right click).

My computer doesn't have touchscreen, but it has an annoying touchpad mouse, rather than a real one.

So I was hoping to find a quicker solution to controlling the mouse without having to use this really asinine touchpad.

NOTE: I already turned on mouse keys, however, I don't have a NumPad on my laptop, nor do I even have the F1-F12 keys, all that has been replaced by other crap such as brightness up/down, volume up/down, play/pause/fast-forward/rewind, and so on and so forth.
>>
I think xpadder lets you map keys to your mouse, I've done that before for certain games.
>>
>>344838
Go into your BIOS and flip "FN Key Mode", and Voila, you have a big-boy keyboard with function keys.
>>
>>344838
What you're doing is ass-backwards.

Learn Windows' keyboard shortcuts, and you'll never need a mouse.

For example, to move a window, Alt-Space,M,arrow keys.
To size it, Alt-Space,S,use an arrow key to select which border you're sizing,arrow keys.
To get the system tray, WinKey-B,then arrows to move around it, enter to click an icon, and Menu to right-click it.

There is nothing in Windows' UI that requires a mouse to operate, because Windows 1.0 didn't even support the mouse, and operating without a mouse is a hard (but poorly-publicised) requirement in every Windows version.

I guarantee you, learning this is going to be a million times easier than nudging a mouse cursor around with your keyboard.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.