[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Hey, can you replace the fish with Trump's severed head?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170710_165727.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170710_165727.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
Hey, can you replace the fish with Trump's severed head?
>>
File: 123.jpg (239KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
239KB, 720x960px
>>
libtard
>>
>>345033
> He doesn't like the guy I voted for! Abloobloobloo
Trump sucks but so does Hillary. And I'm not sure what OP is trying to accomplish.
>>
>>344780
Does this guy actually have an ass for a chin?
>>
>>345078
Trump is an angel compared to Killary, you probably even voted for the Satanic whore and are meanwhile getting off to everything these Hollywood/Media scum have to say about him. Get back to watching your favorite lesbian Rachel Madcow, ya fuckin degenerate.
>>
>>345099
This is either a joke or Trump himself.
Dude they both suck ass, Trump just happens to not be a blatant criminal. (If he has done illegal shit, he at least knows how to hide it)
>>
>>345033
That's not how you troll, you troll like a little baby
>>
>>345078
Just rustling his jimmies
>>
>>344780
>Holding a Trump head with two fingers
>Greasy, unshaven beard stuck in a smirk
>T-t-t-take that t-t-t-trumptards

Who do you think you're gonna impress?
>>
>>344799

What a force to be reckoned with. Don't run away too fast though, or OP might have an asthma attack.
>>
>>345189
You're mistaken. This guy was the only one I know who was genuinely upset about that Kathy Griffin thing. The goal is to, you know, make him more upset.
>>
>>345160
>>345173
can't even back up your statements, but I guess that is the liberal thing to do
>>
>>345099
I voted for Johnson, you spaz.
>>
>>345340
that's what they all say
>>
>>345099
Let me guess, pizzagater?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.