[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switching textures of walls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: WEBSITE IMAGE.jpg (110KB, 1069x615px) Image search: [Google]
WEBSITE IMAGE.jpg
110KB, 1069x615px
I want the white wall to be made of bricks, and all the bricks to be made of white wall instead (the windows stay where they are).

If not, any tips on how I could achieve this myself?

Thanks a lot guys x
>>
>>344557
post the texture

on photoshop just add the texture on top of the picture and use ctrl+t (transform) right click - transform by perspecti, then just drag one point in the corner using shift to make the texture seem like is that wall
>>
File: 3.png (533KB, 876x462px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
533KB, 876x462px
>>344586
Current progress
>>
File: 2.png (141KB, 810x679px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
141KB, 810x679px
How would I fix this??
>>
>>344663
clonestamp and patch tool
>>
File: test1.jpg (127KB, 1069x615px) Image search: [Google]
test1.jpg
127KB, 1069x615px
This came out much better thanks.
I think to make it look more natural I need to put a brightness gradient on the white wall. It looks to much like a solid colour whereas the garage door looks nice. Any ideas on how to achieve this?

Thanks!
>>
>>344683
good job
but doesn't this tell you the house looks much better the way it is
>>
>>344686
Ideally I wanted to change the rest of the bricks on the left hand side to white wall, but it seems working with white walls and making them look good isn't so easy. The bricks on the right hand side came out alright. This is just for a concept anyways.

To answer your question, yes probably :P
>>
>>344693
in my opinion without sounding like i'm being an ass, i think you've made it look like an extension on a clinic
>>
>>344695
I just wanted to change the bricks to be white wall, and the white wall to be bricks.

Do you think someone else can do better without making it look like that or is that your opinion based on the scheme/design?
>>
>>344699
your job was good enough to look past the small mistakes, blurring on the edges etc

i just feel the original pic as more character and looks less industrial
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.