[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phone Tracking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bananatwat.jpg (17KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
bananatwat.jpg
17KB, 425x425px
I need a sophisticated opinion on DDI Utilities. It's praised as a phone tracking software but I've read bad reviews. It costs money so would be great if someone who used it or knows anything about remote phone tracking could give his 2 cents.
>>
>>343791
Seriously dude... Do yourself a favor and engage in some critical thinking.
>>
>>343798
Do you think I'd ask around if I was stupid enough to just go and buy? Give an actual opinion or gtfo, I don't need condescension.
>>
>>343791
Who are you trying to track?
>>
>>343807
Someone whose phone I don't have...scamming twat, not important. Mainly interested in pinpointing a location.
>>
>>343813
It is important. Aside from ethical issues, it looks like you have to get physical access to the device and install this app locally.
>>
>>343869
Which I'm not able to do, that's the whole point. I want to find the device in the first place. And I don't have ethical issues with snooping out someone who tried to scam me.
>>
ITT: 12 year old doesn't understand the very basics of network security, GPS systems, or... anything, for that matter.

OP, look at >>279837 and get the fuck out. While there - may - be some geo api tricks that, combined with social engineering, might be able to provide you with a momentary geolocation, you're clearly too retarded to deploy anything even remotely close to that, much less social engineer your way into exploiting it. But first and foremost, not your fucking personal army.
>>
>>343926
Nowhere in my post did I ask for a personal army, so your attack on me is baseless. Can you read? I asked for opinions.
I'd rather ask a stupid question than do a stupid thing, so spare your condescension.
>>
>>343915
Yeah, well like I said, you need access to the device to set up DDI. And probably any other consumer-level tracking, including the official Google/Apple methods. You're screwed. File a police report if it's something really expensive, otherwise, treat it as a learning experience.
>>343946
I dunno... technically you're right, but the post still comes off as malicious. If some anon actually delivered with magical NSA tracking software for this alleged scammer. you'd be able to use the same shit for anyone you wanted. I think most people here aren't really into anything that harms someone else, or invades privacy.
>>
>>343972
Bet it's drugs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.