[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any medical anons on here? Please help. Basically I was eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1459799612824.jpg (6KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1459799612824.jpg
6KB, 238x192px
Any medical anons on here? Please help.

Basically I was eating lunch with my family today and then a sudden wave of dizziness and lightheadedness hit me, and I felt very faint, like I had to consciously make myself breathe and I felt like I might pass out or something. When we got home I forced myself to throw up because I thought there might've been something wrong with the meat or something. I also had a some liquidish poop while in there but I think that may have been unrelated. After that I laid down and I didnt start feeling better until 2 or 3 hours later. An hour or two after that I tried to eat some leftover pizza and then I felt dizzy again. I looked up on the internet and it said that eating can reduce blood sugar. I decided to test this by eating a popsicle and I was fine. I ate a bowl of ice cream after that too and I was fine other then the fact that something at the back of my throat felt sore.

I should also note I only got about 5 hours of sleep and I drank about 6-7 beers the night before.

Please somebody help because I'm really spooked. I'm not even in bad shape but I did GOMAD a month ago so I'm really hoping that didnt fuck my life up.
>>
>>343733
MEANT TO ASK IF I HAVE DIABETES OR NOT!
>>
>>343734
kek diabetes is the least of your problems, because it sounds like you may have some degree of liver damage. you can eat simple sugars that are easy to break down, but some fats, meats, alcohol and some medicines will make you worse. you're (probably) gonna die harry.
>>
>>343734
dude just go see a doctor, also not a request try /adv/
>>
File: 1476068929502.jpg (127KB, 548x614px) Image search: [Google]
1476068929502.jpg
127KB, 548x614px
>>343737
Are you being serious?

I'm only 19 and i barely drank any alcohol during the school year. I've gotten high on robotussin a couple of times, and the opiates they gave me after my wisdom teeth surgery, but besides that and some weed I havent done anything else. How could my liver be that damaged?
>>
>>343744
Maybe you caught hepatitis. Have you been whoring yourself recently or have you traveled to some third world country?
Anyway, go to the doctor.
>>
>>343753
I'm KV and have not been anywhere 3rd world in a few years.
>>
>>343733
So what you have, Anon, can be several things, however I have to assume that it is likely you may have celiac disease. Try not to eat wheat, rye, or anything with gluten. It's surprisingly easy. If you eat gluten despite having celiac disease, your body will reject it like this. It can lead to being pre diabetic as well. If you MUST have beer, make sure it is gluten free, no wheat. It exists, of course.

The reason i say that you have celiac is because of one glaring piece of evidence...GOMAD. Drinking a gallon of milk a day is BOUND to fuck you up. Humans were not meant to have that much milk. Dairy like that is hard work for your body to digest, and your gut will struggle with it. I mean, you probably know that dairy causes inflammation within the gut, right? Drinking that shit daily, though? Holy SHIT. That is NOT good.

I'm sorry, Anon, but you fucked yourself pretty hard. I BEG you to see a doctor. Tell them everything. You shouldn't have done GOMAD, man.
>>
>>343758
Holy fuck, a vegan.

If dairy is satan, why do all the supermarkets sell it? How did anyone survive the millennia before you were here to tell them the Truth?
>>
>>343762
Oh no. Not a vegan. Not at all.

The supermarkets sell it because not everyone is susceptible to celiac's disease. I mean, I personally think it's okay to drink diry. Fuck, it IS okay. However, it is true we weren't meant to drink it. We've adapted to it, though, but having so much of it, like in GOMAD? That's going to cause you some problems.

Look, I'm not saying stop forever, I'm saying stop and check on a doctor. I'm serious, dude. I'm trying to help you. My best friend is going through what you did EXACTLY. He wanted to get swole as fuck. Decided to do GOMAD as well. Now he can't have a regular beer.

I'm not saying dairy is satan. I'm saying hve a GALLON of it a day is satan. It's healthy to drink milk. We weren't meant to, but we can. Fuck, it's good we adapted to drink it! But, it's still hard for our bodies to digest, and having a gallon a day of milk is terible for your gut.

Either OP's diabectic, has some auto-immune disorder like celiac, or something else. This is text-book celiac, though, and OP should seriously visit a doctor.
>>
>>343733

Asking this on here is prone to make you anxious by trolls writing you are gonna die.

Can be a harmless intolerance, can be an allergy, can be a liver damage, however the liver is used much more than just while eating, fi your liver really was fucked you'd not feel alright right now. First thing you should do is further isolate the substance/s, you by now know that pure simple sugars are okay, you should now try the other substaces, a spoon of oil, some protein etc. THen you should recognise what triggers that reaction. If no reaction wash a bit of flour until you have the gluten in your hands and eat a little(!) bit if you then get the symptoms you have celiac disease.
Also just googled GOMAD. I absolutely LOVE milk, but nearly 4 liters per day?! That is a fuck load of calcium, prone to create stones in kidneys and liver, especially if at the same time you ate lots of vegetables (calcium oxalate!), you should have your kidneys and iver scanned for stones, if eating someting bigger the digestive system gets activated and stones then could show effects.
Don't directly assume the worst, probably non serious but has to be checked by a doctor obviously.
>>
>>343744
>I consumed a shit ton of drugs covered in pesticides and Trump knows what kinds of chemical waste, how can my liver be damaged?
>>
>>343733
Its anxiety there's nothing wrong with you most likely also check your blood pressure just to be on safe side cos it could be that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.