[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend me an anime with a great ending.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: code-geass-215359-1280x0.jpg (77KB, 1280x704px) Image search: [Google]
code-geass-215359-1280x0.jpg
77KB, 1280x704px
Recommend me an anime with a great ending.
>>
Cowboy bebop, if it's not already been spoiled for you.
>>
>>343708
the tatami galaxy
flcl
shigurui
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 639x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 639x355px
>>343708
Sora no Woto: every single thing that happens in it builds up to the ending. It's one of the most fuck-yeah moments in the whole of anime.

Kemono Friends: not only does the ending resolve a bunch of stuff that isn't an asspull and you could work out yourself if you're smart enough, but it ties the whole series together and reiterates the show's simple message: there are things that you can do that are so simple for you you don't even think about them, but there are other people who can't do them at all, and if you do do what's a simple thing for you, it can mean the world to someone else.
>>
>>343708
Girls und Panzer, and backing >>343742's answer of Kemono Friends.
>>
Gunbuster, the ending elevates it from a 7/10 to a 10/10
>>
>>343742
>Sora no Woto
It was shit and full of holes WTF.
>>
Gurren Lagann

on a different note I also really liked the end of Sakamoto desu ga?
>>
>>343708
FMA Brotherhood

If you want a really fucking lame ending that violently sucks large peanus than go watch desert punk
>>
>>343708
Madoka Magica
Fune wo Amu
Texhnolyze
>>
>>343931
I'm watching texhnolyze now there is sex fucking and robut arms it's cool
>>
>>343708
Hellsing Ultimate
Neon Genesis Evangelion (with movie The End of Evangelion)
Princess Mononoke
Sword of the Stranger
Charlotte
>>
this one was polarizing for a lot of people myself included and I was torn on the ending but I ended up coming to terms with it and loving it; Katanagatari
I thought Kino no Tabi's final episode was good too, funny enough, the seiyuu of the little girl in that episode is voicing Kino in the second season in fall
>>343803
>>343814
THIS
>>
OP here, I've seen all the anime in this thread so far.
>>
>>344373
then congratulations, you have seen all the anime with great endings.
more seriously, what all have you seen? and next time put it in the OP
>>
>>344373
Well that's your fault for not listing what you've seen. You expect people to read your mind?
>>
>>343931
>Texhnolyze
This. The ending will destroy you.
>>343937
>robut arms it's cool
Oh boy you're in for a wild ride.
>>
Honey and Clover :^)
>>
panty and stocking has a great ending
>>
>>343708
You have probably already seen everything that ends decently.
>>
>>343708
Shiki
>>
>>343742
>there are things that you can do that are so simple for you you don't even think about them, but there are other people who can't do them at all, and if you do do what's a simple thing for you, it can mean the world to someone else.

Jesus, this has truly got to be the most autistic show ever made.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.