[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I get friends /wsr/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Where do I get friends /wsr/ ?
>>
Saddest thread of 2017
>>
File: schrodinger.gif (117KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
schrodinger.gif
117KB, 278x300px
>>343436
if you're under the age of 18, you get them at school. if you're homeschooled, you get them imgur. if you're between 18 and 38, you get them at university, work or in the queue at the unemployment office.

once you're over 38, you can not make friends. be prepared for an eternity of solitude.
>>
>>343436
Take this to >>>/adv/
>>
>>343442
It's not an advice I mean what particular website is good for making friends.
>>
>>343454
Anon, go out already. 100% certain somewhere in your region there's some normal happening where people gather. Just fucking go there and walk through the area at least.
>>
>>343454
see /soc/
>>
I haven't had a friend since I was born. Most of the humans on /adv/ are so weak, I would kill to have their kind of problems.
>>
Facebook is pretty good if you have the courage to add and message new people which I don't have
>>
>>343436
Find a place to hang out where u can do things you like. It can be a park, a library, a computer cafe, arcade, game room, etc. If you're older than 20 then it'll be harder for you to find a lot of friends desu
>>
>>343512
Haven't you ever been in any school with other people? Come on.
>>
>>343436
Tinder.
>>
>>343475
>>343749
Those are full of bitches and whores.
>>
online games,or basically any games with a forum or discord,
>>
>>343436
What are your interests small anon?
>>
>>343784
Anime
Drawing
Played tf2 recently.
I want to have online friends but most group I went are bad so I'm asking here.
>>
File: 1347848025816.jpg (107KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
1347848025816.jpg
107KB, 437x437px
>>343789
What kind of anime? Maybe we have similar taste.
>>
>>343806
I watch CGDCT, SoL, and shounen. What I'm watching this season is aho girl, tsuredure, new game, boku no hero and made in abyss.
>>
>>343789
Go to a park talk to someone repeat until you end up befriending one of them
>>
>>343464
>>343626
>>343812
I can't go outside and talk to some strangers, all of them will think I'm a weirdo even if we share the same hobbies like anime and games their taste are so bad, I'd rather be alone.
Sorry I'll change my request as "Where do I get friends who I share hobbies with and compatible to talk with online"
>>
Check out meetup.com
>>
>>343810
>shounen
One Piece? I've been looking for a One Piece buddy for a long time.
>>
>>343817
I used to be very anti-social and neet, but found great friends in mmos. It's hard to find people in mobas/shooters etc, because they are organized in matches, and you don't have much downtime in which not a lot happens. Play an mmo, in which you can just idle in a safe zone, listen in to conversations and join them, or start one yourself. You will always have at least the game in common with the other people.
Or better yet, make a party in such games and join a discord/ts for communication. It's almost impossible to play an mmo and not make some friends.
I actually found more people that I'd like to talk to and meet that way, than I can talk to and meet with my limited time.

Also, something to think about: you might find new interests if you talk to enough people, and try new things. It may change your life for the better. You can be friends with people without having the same interests; in fact, you may find that friendships based on being similar can go stale quickly compared to friendships with different types of personality.
>>
>>343825
No, DN and boku no hero not the long running ones.
>>
>>343833
What MMO would you recommend ? Most of them are boring and repetitive.
>>
>>343845
I personally play Guild Wars 2 and therefore obviously consider it the best. Although I found a lot more people after I got into the endest of endgame there, because you HAVE to talk to people, so you naturally will join voice comms and thrown into their communities.
Specifically for GW2, there is also a world vs world mode in which servers fight each other, and each server has their own TS community. Something like that could work.

But really, any game in which you have forced down time and therefore time to type is great for finding friends. Even an online fishing simulator, or Elite Dangerous. Important thing is, that you can be inside the game but almost afk without consequences.
>>
Ah, and games like ArmA are predestined for finding friends as well. That series is so complicated, that you basically need to join a TS community to get shit done. You will find interesting people that way, even if you won't like everyone you talk to.
>>
>>343817
Your going to be alone forever if you set mental barriers like refusing to go outside and being narcacistic to the point you view the general populus as beneath you even tho you can't even leave the house
>>
>>343856
But I do go outside and a few friends (which they consider me an annoyance)
>>
>>343867
Clearly you are lacking some imagination. Absolutely no offense, instead wondering here how to expand that to bring in some new ideas.

At first get a passport if you don't have one. Then just play with the thought what you could do with it when you have it in your hand. For real, that is.

I mean, it definitely sounds like you need a new space. Travelling is genuinely an easy way to establish that. Trust me in this.
>>
>>343789
i play tf2 and watch anime as well :D
>>
>>343867
Maybe because you talk like you consider people with different taste as inferior to you. If you are accepting of others others will accept you ;)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.