[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please Help, .dll issue.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

All right Hear me out, i made a new computer and i seem to be missing all sorts of ".dll" files like MSVCR110.dll and "VCRUNTIME140.dll" which makes me unable to play certain video games.
I have no idea how to get these and no patience to get each one indivisually, is there away to just download any and all missing .dll files and just be done with it?
>>
>>343224
Try installing Visual C++ Redistributable. A lot of games inside their files have a .exe called vc_redist_x86.exe or smth like that. There's a x64 too for 64-bits systems. If your games don't have them download them from the Internet from these link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

After you click download you can select if you want to download the 32-bits version (x86) or the 64-bits one (x64). Hope this helps!!!
>>
>>343234
I'll try this out, thanks man.
>>
>>343234
No luck, i still get the same error even after downloading

vc_redist.x86.exe
>>
>>343241
Just downloading? If so, you have to open it and install it. If you did install it then you could try downloading the .dll one by one if they aren't too much.
>>
>>343245
yeah i installed, i'll look into downloading them indivisually. but i'm guessing that maybe i should have download x64 instead of x86 even though my system runs on x86? i don't really know, all i know is that getting a microsoft 10 operating system was a huge mistake.
>>
>>343246
you sure you dont have a 64 bir system? that would mean you have 4gb of ram oe less and a pc thats at least 14 years old
>>
File: 1441426553843.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1441426553843.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>343224
download win7 my boy, join the real men.
>>
>>343234
>There's a x64 too for 64-bits systems.
It's not per-system, it's per-executable-type.

64-bit Windows can run both 64 and 32-bit executables, and these need separate Visual C runtimes. So you need to install the 32-bit one if your complaining process is 32-bit, and it's simpler and easier to just install both.

On 64-bit Windows there are like 24 different visual C runtimes now:

[version (there are 6-7 versions]*[word length (32 or 64)]*[C or C++].

Every time they release a new Visual Studio, that's another four MSV*****.dll you need to install. Microsoft should just ship the whole damn lot as a Windows Update package.
>>
>>343266
>>343246
See if you have a WINDOWS\SYSWoW64 directory. For grown-up reasons, that's where your 32-bit libraries live on x64 Windows (similarly, your 64-bit libraries live in WINDOWS\System32).
>>
>>343224
What games, specifically? Look in the install directory or the CD/iso for a redist folder.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.