[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any more anime boorus ? I've been using safebooru and gelbooru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1499094493765.jpg (145KB, 1164x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1499094493765.jpg
145KB, 1164x1408px
Any more anime boorus ?
I've been using safebooru and gelbooru but they lack images pic related.
Are there any more?
>>
>>341635

Someone else has to upload stuff to a booru for it to be there, you know. And since your picture seems to be from Tumblr or Twitter, that usually makes it even less likely to be on a booru. Especially when it's from Twitter.

Anyway, some other sites:
Danbooru, Sankaku Complex, Yande.re, Zerochan, and more.

Just use everything from here: http://iqdb.org/

If you want some Japanese sites, then there's Pixiv, NicoNico Seiga, and Nijie. You need an account to look at stuff from the last two.
>>
Browse Pixiv, it's where many Japanese artists upload their anime fan art and it's where most boorus get a lot of their anime content. Boorus have absolutely nothing original posted on them, they are just content aggregators and only have whatever their uploaders can find. If the uploaders don't browse a particular blog or follow a particular artist on twitter they won't be able to find their new stuff.

Also if you want to use boorus still stop using garbage like gelbooru, switch to Sankaku Channel (chan.sankakucomplex.com) since it has by far more content than either gelbooru or danbooru in far more variety.
>>
>>341750
>switch to Sankaku Channel (chan.sankakucomplex.com) since it has by far more content than either gelbooru or danbooru in far more variety.

Seconding that. I have basically ditched others in favor of Sankaku, because the others do not seem to deliver.

>>341635
Learn to use tags properly though.
>red_hair large_breasts impossible_clothes
when looking for obvious contextual features with combined search words
>yuto_(artist)
when looking for Yuto the artist and not Yuto the character. Useful in this case, not with artist names that are not mixed with other dependencies.
>search operators
especially "-" right in front of a tag to exclude stuff you don't want to see.
>-futanari -yaoi -blonde_pubic_hair
>>
>>341750
>switch to Sankaku Channel
If you go with that OP, make sure to have a heavy-duty ad blocker. They're really pervasive on there, more than the other boorus in my experience.
>>
>>341804
uBlock Origin on Firefox has been good to me there. I'm running those on Gnome Debian.
>>
>>341804
I don't see ads there at all, or on most places on the internet. Just use ublock origin and you will actually forget how many ads the internet is supposed to have.
>>
>>341988
Gelbooru hides random images if you have adblock on.
>>
>>342142
That's why I said don't use gelbooru. They don't have as much content as sankaku channel anyway.
>>
>>341639
>>341750
>>341792
>>341804
How about sfw stuff is safebooru the only one?
>>
>>342595
>sfw

At Sankaku you can make a queryfor pointers to selected artists having content for both. Further sorting is left up to you.

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/wiki/index?query=sfw
>>
>>341635
http://ryusei.booru.org/

This is /m/'s.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.