[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The big 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

I have never watched any of the big 5 animes (One piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Fairy Tail, Bleach) what should I watch? Take everything into account like the series as a whole, the plot, the story, the feels, the animation, the fights, and all of that shit. Give me a reason why to watch it as well.
>>
Watch jojo instead
>>
File: One Piece - Fanart.png (4MB, 1393x1241px) Image search: [Google]
One Piece - Fanart.png
4MB, 1393x1241px
>>340798

Don't watch any of them except maybe the beginning of One Piece. I don't have much experience with Dragon Ball/ Z though and a lot of people seem to like that better than fans of all the others, so that one might be watchable. Who knows.

Anyway, like that first anon suggested, just watch a better show instead, like JoJo. I also recommend Hunter x Hunter (2011). I haven't watched Yu Yu Hakusho, but it's by the same guy as Hunter x Hunter and is probably fantastic as well. And one last recommendation is Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Though it's not exactly like all those other ones, it's still got a similar feel to it.

Also, though I kind of condemn the One Piece anime, since it just turns to shit after the first hundred episodes, I do highly recommend the manga. It's great, so definitely give that a shot if you ever want something fun with adventure to read.
>>
>>340801
Already done
>>
You shouldn't. Dragon Ball is an excellent manga, so is One Piece for the most part (but post-timeskip arcs are less great) so I'd recommend reading those. The rest are not worth your time.
>>
DBZ OR Bleach, not both. Basically the same shit, just depends on how much you like swords. Fairy Tail, don't really have an opinion, haven't really watched it. One Piece/Naruto are both godawful, just read the manga instead. Unless you want to have both pirates and ninjas ruined for you, then don't bother
>>
I watched all,bleach has a shitty pacing,but was only a problem when it was ongoing since barely anything happens,so no problem since your going to binge it and the story is 1D,with poor use of side char,but watch the anime,skipped the filler,the last arc is horrible

dragon ball,I'll skip it,its popularity is mostly nostalgia,its a simple story,that you only watch for the action

one piece I'll watch the anime,sub,even the filler are good so no worry,but most people don't like it until like 90+ episode later,its has every thing,all kinds of emotion,its a light heart'd manga with a large amount of forshadow,with a good story telling,with a stretched pacing,but it does have its repetitive side

naruto is a mess

fairy tail is the same as DB,if you don't care for a story or a serious story its really fun
>>
>>340798
naruto is the only good one off those
>>
File: JPEG_20170630_001200.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170630_001200.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>341007
Who paid you to say that?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.