[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know any anime/manga stories like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So just now I had a really pleasant dream. I was part of a research team headed by a young female professor. She's a socially aloof kind of girl, with a typical long and dark hair. She's clueless socially, being too serious with her work, while at the same being very clumsy, so she often screwed up the project out of a seemingly fine progress. I fell in love with her, and I didn't want to get separated from her if things happened. So, I ended up fixing her mistakes, doing errand jobs for her, etc., while she herself still hadn't known about my feelings yet. I felt like I was useful to her and she naturally depended on me. However, the project was almost certainly terminated or something. I was in despair, but then out of nothing I overheard a conversation of her and my fellow assistant researchers. Eventually, one of my friends told her, in a teasing way, that I might be in love with her (they're gossiping about me) and that's the reason why I stuck together helping her all the time. Upon hearing that, she blushed really hard, stuttering in denial and finally realized it. I myself already knew her weak/dere side, but I was really glad I knew I still had a chance. But then I woke up.

The reason why I ask here is because the story sounds like a generic romance manga plot. The girl even reminds me of Kurisu from Steins;Gate, i.e. like a typical VN heroine or something. Thanks for taking your time to read this embarrassing, ESL tier garbage writing (I'm glad this is an anonymous website, lel). Also, I don't mind if it's yuri (they're usually boring, though, but it seems there are a lot of aloof dark-haired girls, like the one from Citrus).
>>
>>340205
Was about to recommend Steins;Gate but
>The girl even reminds me of Kurisu from Steins;Gate
idk anymore.
>>
>>340209
lol, I almost forgot about that show too. Kurisu is still too tsundere (though a god tier one), though. The girl in my dream is just an aloof, but secretly oblivious clumsy girl, almost a kuudere even (well not really, but she wouldn't show a furious temper from time to time like Kurisu).
>>
>>340205
Akira and Jun from Shokugeki no Souma.
>>
>>340224
kinda reminds me of hyouka fuwa or even rika from haganai but both are secondary characters
>>
I guess nobody really knows. I thought it was pretty generic.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.