[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manga recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

>>
Goshiki no Fune
Heaven's Door (Koike Keiichi)
Inai Boku wa Hotarumachi ni Iru
Jacaranda
Japan Tengu Party Illustrated
Katajikenai
Legend of the Strongest Man, Kurosawa
Milk Closet
The Music of Marie
National Quiz
>>
File: into the filth.png (345KB, 1024x1450px) Image search: [Google]
into the filth.png
345KB, 1024x1450px
Himegoto: Juukyusai no Seifuku
>>
what kind of manga do you like?
what manga have you read?
and what kind of manga are you looking for?
>>
Seconding this post >>339326. We need to know your tastes. If not manga, what kind of stories have you enjoyed in the past?
>>
Soil
>>
>>339067
This is some A-class recommendation here, but are those what the OP want?

Anyway, those are great.
>>
>>339730
Not OP, is there any good romance manga that has a lot of development without much DRAMA? No bullshit, they have to become a couple at least half-way through.
>>
>>340038
girlfriends if you can handle it being yuri
>>
>>340059
anything not yuri? most of the stories just pander the whole cutesy yuri shit too hard, I want a believable romance between two mature people.
>>
Great Teacher Onizuka
>>
Grand blue
>>
>>340038
usually development comes from drama, but I gotchu

Itoshi no Kana
Bonnouji
Love Roma
Kingyosou (Shoujo so it might not be your thing, has "drama" that happens, but is always resolved quickly, none of that long drawn out shit you normally see)
Musunde Hiraite
>>
File: i008.jpg (165KB, 728x995px) Image search: [Google]
i008.jpg
165KB, 728x995px
Suiyoubi for cute couple manga.
>>
>>340038
Ore no Monogatari
Udon no Hito
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
>>
>>340163
>Itoshi no Kana
>Bonnouji
Didn't like this one
>Love Roma
Looks decent enough
>Kingyosou
Too short
>Musunde Hiraite
Need something with less characters or longer.

>>340234
>Ore no Monogatari
Too much shoujo for me, not into it also didn't like the anime.
>Udon no Hito
Looks okay but old manga always has low-res scans which sucks.
>Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
I'll check it out

Why does every romance have to be in a school setting, just want something with young adults without much tragedy/drama/love-triangles and good character development/chemisty.
>>
File: wotakoii004.jpg (258KB, 869x1235px) Image search: [Google]
wotakoii004.jpg
258KB, 869x1235px
>>340234
>>340241

Wotakoi is really good I tell you, but its kinda SoL rather than story arc. Salarymen, not another highschooler.
>>
>>340241
can I ask what you didn't like about bonnouji? I would have thought that was like exactly what you're looking for. no judgement, I'm just curious
>>
File: MissClickKun.png (188KB, 652x434px) Image search: [Google]
MissClickKun.png
188KB, 652x434px
Not OP but anyone got any good comedy recommendations. I'm feelin' down and need to laugh it off
>>
>>340250
It seemed like every chapter was set in the same location that bothered me the most. But I guess I'll give it another chance.

>>340255
Molester Man is hilarious, also be sure to check out the translated threads when you've finished.

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! is a good mix of romance & comedy without much drama but the story isn't complete so maybe hold off on it until later?
>>
Sun-ken Rock
>fights, mafia, buff guys, great artwork

Beck
>Nice story about guys forming a rock band in japan from the very scratch set in the 2000

Gantz
>Gore shit, Fun shit, Nonsensical shit, Big fucking cool aliens and latex enhacing suits

Shokugeki no soma
>Food battles with shonen cliches and cute girls

Karakai jouzu no takagi-san
>A little cute girl teasing a little cute boy

Dorohedoro
>Haven't read but looks cool as fuck

Tsugumomo
>Harem manga with really nice art, tits, fights and it gets surprinsingly good at the middle

Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler
>A white haired girl with panda eyes slaying shit with a big sword

Keyman
>"underground vibes", monster people, a T-rex cop, Loli ass, western comic-like drawing style

Jitsu wa watashi wa
>Really fun facial expressions, vampires,werevolves,demon,etc highschoolers Fun shit

Deadman wonderland
>Edgy shit, Gore, Blood superpowers, cute albino girl

Bakuman
>Nice story about two guys becoming mangakas and a lot of stuff related to making mangas

Overlord
>Cool art, New game plus: the manga, the anime is really good if you have not watched it

Ajin
>Edgy/gore story about inmortal people that gets chopped/smashed,etc alive and have bandage puppets that fight for them and there's a terrorist guy that kills lots of normal people

Made in Abyss
>Cute things suffering

Holyland
>A weak guy getting into street fighting (it doesn't have super powers or over the top stuff)

Onani master kurosawa
>A guy whose hobbie is to masturbate in the girls bathroom, also cums in other people's goods

Wolf guy
>WEREWOLVES, FIGHTS, RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

Prison school
>Silly as fuck sex jokes, unusual humor, really good art, fun as heck

Boku no hero
>Shonen shit with super heroes
>>
>>340595
that makes sense because I'm pretty sure every chapter actually was in the same location, in their apartment they call "Bonnouji"
>>
File: 0013-043.jpg (425KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0013-043.jpg
425KB, 1066x1600px
Berserk.
>>
>>340234
>>340247
Recommending Wotakoi as well. Wish there were more translated works like it.

Also look into Otoyomegatari, Ran to Haiiro no Sekai, Itoshi no Kana and Sekine-kun no Koi.
>>
File: flood.jpg (212KB, 728x1119px) Image search: [Google]
flood.jpg
212KB, 728x1119px
>>339054
Henshin Ganbo. The best oneshot you have ever read. Pic related.
>>
>>341011
>Itoshi no Kana

That was cute and comfy one.
>>
Dragonball is fun
If you really liked Dragonball you can read Z but Z is optional honestly
>>
File: 1481232772866_0.png (134KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1481232772866_0.png
134KB, 500x522px
jojo
>>
File: coffee.png (242KB, 666x610px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.png
242KB, 666x610px
I'm looking for to read some more completed and fully scanlated manga as I don't like to wait for new chapters to get released.
Just reply a couple of titles, description isn't needed. Bonus points for less known stuff.

Any genre is fine.
>>
Voynich Hotel and other Sayman Dowman series.
>>
>>341742
see >>341745
fits your needs perfectly. He has several shorter series that are completed and fully scanlated.
>>
>>340255
I found the original Pani Poni manga much funnier than its Dash counterpart
>>
vinland saga
vagabond
nijigahara holograph
goodnight pun pun
I am a hero
Boku to Issho
himizu
seishun pop
the breaker
the breaker new wave
break blade
D-frag
Zetman
bakuman
medaka box

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword

last one,I highly recommend
>>
>>340038
Koharu no Hibi
>>
File: azumi070173 copy.png (1MB, 1619x1157px) Image search: [Google]
azumi070173 copy.png
1MB, 1619x1157px
Shut Hell and Azumi are my favorites, but I've only been reading the latter as of late.

Some others I liked:
World Embryo
Alyosha
Classmate Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta
Onani Master Kurosawa (legit masterpiece)
I am A Hero
Btooom
Gunka no Baltzar
Shoukoku no Altair
Immortal Hounds
Ajin
Kimi wa midara na boku no joou

I liked Freesia and Alice in Hell but they're def not for everyone and I'm sure the mangaka is at least a little insane.
>>
File: 1401040709450.png (23KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1401040709450.png
23KB, 251x231px
>>340994
>new chapter
>it's a literal parade of hueg black cocks
>just in time for yet another hiatus

Maybe getting into Berserk was a mistake.
>>
>>341974
I felt too uneasy reading this
>>
Alright so I'm looking for this one shot, it's about a guy who meets this crazy girl and they decide to do a couple's suicide, but then, on the day they decided to meet, he gets the japanese cold and passes out when trying to get out of bed, later on, he finally gets better, a few days after the promised date, then, he goes to the place where they would meet and sits down on the grass, slicing his wrists.
I can't remember the name, I was sure it was called Happiness but it seems I was wrong.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.