[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime source

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

What anime is the character from the lower panel from?
>>
They're both from Yozakura Quartet
>>
File: eee.png (158KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
eee.png
158KB, 480x360px
Where's that from?
>>
>>339029
>>339042

Not to 1-up the other anon, but to better specify, it's from Tatsunoko Production's adaption of Yozakura Quartet: https://myanimelist.net/anime/18497/Yozakura_Quartet__Hana_no_Uta

Has a different artstyle and such.

>>339171

Are you asking for the source of your picture? She's from Sousei no Onmyouji.

https://myanimelist.net/character/95667/Benio_Adashino
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 600x1000px)
image.jpg
167KB, 600x1000px
>>339179
Well yes, but it's the one everyone's heard of, and the one everyone's going to assume you're talking about if you mention it.

You might as well be interjecting to qualify that someone was talking about the Ghostbusters by Harold Ramis, and not the cartoon by Hana Barbera.
>>
File: Yozakura Quartet 02.gif (3MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Yozakura Quartet 02.gif
3MB, 400x224px
>>339181

That's just not true. Someone new to anime might watch the original anime after looking up the name. Even someone not new to anime could still do it. They don't know any better. Just because a lot of the anime community knows the Tatsunoko Productions anime is better doesn't mean everyone does.

But thanks for your opinion, I'll be sure to factor your post in when I specify which Yozakura Quartet anime to watch in the next /wsr/ thread to make sure they watch the correct one. I hope you'll be there to cheer me on once more.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.