[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tech Support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: asus-zenbook-ux310-right.jpg (44KB, 1274x593px) Image search: [Google]
asus-zenbook-ux310-right.jpg
44KB, 1274x593px
Recently, my laptop has been starting to make the loud fan noise even though i am not running any large processes.
Context: When I run video games on this laptop, the fan spins faster and the hardware components work harder. Now, even when not running them, laptop makes loud fan noise and heats up as though it is running games.
My laptop is an ASUS Zenbook UX310. It is meant to be a very quiet laptop.
Sorry for long text
>>
>>338716

There's probably a shit ton of fluff and crap blocking the radiator. You need to strip it and clear the cooling system.
>>
>>338716
replace the thermal paste on the heat sync
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>338716

>>338895
This and seriously nothing else. Your computer is full of fine dust.

Don't use your construction compressor for nail guns, those will spew oil with the airflow. Don't blow in it either, your spit is acidic.

Use pic related. It's dried air with no contaminants. Buy a three pack. You won't be sorry.
>>
>>338902
It's not dried air, it's almost pure fluroethane.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with blowing on a radiator; it gives no fucks. If your breath could corrode copper, aluminium or stainless steel, the entire world would be falling apart as all the cars, screws, locks, and cock rings all fell apart in front of our eyes.

What OP does need to do (which you didn't tell him) is jam a cocktail stick in the fan to stop it moving, because if he blows it like a party whistle, no matter what gas he uses to do it, he'll fuck the bearing.
>>
>>338918
>It's not dried air, it's almost pure fluroethane.

Absolutely bogus. What a hell you are shilling here?

>If your breath could corrode copper, aluminium or stainless steel, the entire world would be falling apart as all the cars, screws, locks, and cock rings all fell apart in front of our eyes.

Except in the case of fucking fine electronics where the assembly distances are so small that you can short the circuits just by introducing a little droplet of electrolytic fluid connecting them, i.e. a droplet of spit. Come on.

>What OP does need to do (which you didn't tell him) is
to tell you to off yourself.
>>
>>338923
>Absolutely bogus. What a hell you are shilling here?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=is+canned+air+fluroethane

Aside from anything else, it should have been obvious because "canned air" is flammable, and last time I checked, real air isn't flammable.

Now we've established that you were wrong about that, and that you didn't even bother to check, what reason do we have to trust anything else you wrote?
>>
>>338925
>because "canned air" is flammable,

Canned air for dusting microelectronics is definitely non-flammable. It's an engineered product for a purpose. See:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=non+flammable+air+duster&t=h_&iax=1&ia=images&iai=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.emedco.com%2Fmedia%2Fcatalog%2Fproduct%2Ffalcon-disposable-non-flammable-compressed-air-duster-da0054-lg.jpg

You even understood the "acidic spit" part wrong, like it was about some long-term corrosion.

How much of a fucking dud are you?
>>
>>338932
Here's your "non flammable" duster's MSDS.

It's still not "dried air with no contaminants", it's just a slightly different fluroethane that isn't flammable.

http://www.falconsafety.com/wp-content/uploads/Dust-OffRSpecialApplicationCompressedGasDuster-May2015.pdf

Posting bullshit and hoping no-one will check it isn't going to work here.
>>
gg
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.