[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photoshop work for a math friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

File: request.png (2MB, 2088x1150px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
2MB, 2088x1150px
Hi, /sci/entist here. I need someone who knows photoshop to put the cover of a book on top of a card an anime character is holding. Pic related is the anime and the book, with a arrow showing you where to put the book.

Below I will post the full sized picture of the anime and the book so you can work with that. Thank you.
>>
File: kagariatsuko.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kagariatsuko.png
1MB, 1280x720px
This is the anime. Her name is Kagari Atsuko and she is from Little Witch Academia. I want it to look like she is holding the book, which I will include in the next post.
>>
File: IntroAnal.gif (248KB, 768x1150px) Image search: [Google]
IntroAnal.gif
248KB, 768x1150px
This is the cover of the book. It is a classic book about Analytic Number Theory. Number Theory is the field of mathematics that studies the properties of the natural numbers (one, two, three, and so on), which are the positive whole numbers. And it is analytic because it uses a broader field of mathematics called mathematical analysis which involves inequalities, limits, approximation and the geometric structures of broader number sets like the complex numbers and the real numbers.
>>
File: 190.jpg (581KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
190.jpg
581KB, 1280x720px
is this what you want, i only skimmed over what you wrote
>>
File: fixexample.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fixexample.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>338046
Indeed! That's what I wanted. But I wonder if you could do a little fix. Do you see the upper left corner? Is it possible to change the shape of that part of the card/book so that it looks straight like a perfect rectangle? Like what I did in pic related but less rough.
>>
File: f2190.jpg (586KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
f2190.jpg
586KB, 1280x720px
>>338095
check this for mistakes
>>
>>338117
Yeah, that's perfect. Just a final request is there a way for you to remove the logo on the top right?
>>
File: g190.jpg (569KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
g190.jpg
569KB, 1280x720px
>>338117
this is better
some smudging removed and text realigned
>>
File: h190.jpg (567KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
h190.jpg
567KB, 1280x720px
>>338124
done
>>
>>338128
That's perfect. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>338131
was fun, enjoy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.