[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this .308 bottle opener that I love but unfortunately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0523.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0523.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I have this .308 bottle opener that I love but unfortunately it doesn't work very well and I have to be careful not to bend it. I need recommendations for a good bottle opener keychain that will work well and never break. Not sure what board or area of 4chan this fits under but I figure I can't go wrong here.

PS: Looking cool is a bonus but I really don't care that much about looks or weight (to a point)
>>
>>337701
Idk, seems like the sort of stuff you google on your own to find. I mean practically anything can be made into a bottle opener. That bullet is just a terrible design for a bottle cap opener.
>>
File: Bottle_opener.jpg (10KB, 390x340px) Image search: [Google]
Bottle_opener.jpg
10KB, 390x340px
>>337701
>a good bottle opener keychain that will work well and never break

Nothing will surpass this... Ever
>>
>bullet bottle opener
Now that's pussy repellent if I've ever heard of it
>>
File: GB30000468A.jpg (73KB, 1131x745px) Image search: [Google]
GB30000468A.jpg
73KB, 1131x745px
When I was looking for some sort of pocket knife/bottle opener to use as a keychain, I came across this model, the Gerber Dime. What I liked about it above other pocket knives was the fact that the bottle opener is on the "outside" of the knife, whereas other swiss army knives you actually have to pull it out and I didn't like that.

It's small and not heavy duty at all. In fact sometimes I have to open the bottle in two motions but it works and gets the job done. Also the small blade comes in handy sometimes. I'm not one of those EDC enthusiasts or preppers but I do enjoy having a small pocket knife and bottle opener at the ready.

Pic is the Gerber Dime. Except mine is black/red. It costed me about 30 dollars I think.
>>
>>337701
Just pick up one of those aluminum ones companies give away, I have like 10 and they work decently.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.