[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ring of Honor schedule

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: img_3223.jpg (106KB, 960x494px) Image search: [Google]
img_3223.jpg
106KB, 960x494px
Can someone tell me when Ring of Honor uploads their episodes on their website? I'm what you would call a "wrestling virgin" and I've mostly watched WWE most of my life and just discovered more wrestling promotions.
>>
>>334380
Thursday. I feel bad for you if your first promotion outside of WWE is current day ROH.
>>
>>334381
This is OP: Tbh I tried TNA a long time ago but I was one of those kids that thought it wasn't as good as WWE, and then grew up and realized I was wearing rose tinted glasses
>>
>>334387
ROH and TNA are both poor. If you care, I wouldn't mind helping you get into promotions better than ROH, TNA and WWE.
>>
>>334390
Well there are two others I know of thanks to Youtube and that's Lucha Underground and NJPW. However, I can't watch Lucha Underground.
>>
>>334412
LU is a hit or miss, it depends on what you want out of wrestling. It's more storyline based and tries to edit it's shows to make each match look good. Sometimes the writing can be Eh though, but I like it. Some others don't.

NJPW is good, for the most part. Excellent one on one bouts, but that's really it. I dislike their undercard, I dislike their non-heavyweight divisions, and I dislike how their stables work. But that's just me. I still love a lot of it though.

There's other stuff such as:
PWG. Indy wrestlers from all over the globe want to compete here and showcase how good they are. The most important and well known American indy show at the moment. Lacks storyline besides the main event though.

Beyond Wrestling. Absolute Intense Wrestling, EVOLVE and CHIKARA are right behind PWG in terms of popularity but unlike PWG, they all have stream systems. The first three promotions usually use lesser known talent and less foreigners unlike PWG. CHIKARA is more comedy and low budget, but has it's highlights of fun lucha action and well crafted storylines.

RevPro and PROGRESS are Europe's biggest promotions. RevPro being more international in their talent while PROGRESS uses more home grown and is more storyline heavy.

All Japan Pro Wrestling is good if you want hard hitting tough motherfuckers fight. Big Japan Wrestling also has big guys beating the shit with one another, but has lots of deathmatches as well. Dragon Gate is probably my favorite promotion at the moment. Fast paced, luchadore action, faction warfare, storylines in between each person, and is just all around fun.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.