[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sanyo M 7130K repair manual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Hi /wsr/, this is a bit of a long shot but does anyone have a wiring diagram or service manual for a Sanyo M 7130k? I took it apart to replace the drive belts and now theres a wire that's supposed to go around a screw and I can't remember where it goes.
Hopefully someone can help me out

Thanks
>>
>>334330
If it's a wire that goes around a screw, it's almost certainly a grounding wire, and can go round absolutely anything.

Alternatively, post pictures of your wire.
>>
File: wire.jpg (694KB, 767x972px) Image search: [Google]
wire.jpg
694KB, 767x972px
>>334332
Hmm, a grounding wire, eh? I'm hoping that's it, I remember it attaching somewhere near the bottom of the cassette loading area, I just can't remember if it was the front or the back of it.
I circled the wire in the pictures, it's the black one.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>334344
The bit of PCB it's soldered to has all the characteristics of a ground plane: it's connected to an assload of components, it's expanding to fill up all the free space on the PCB, and it appears to be connected to the screw holding the PCB down.

I'm very confident indeed that that wire's a ground wire; it's probably intended to ground the other half of the case.

Does the case screw in to the hole near the top of your circle? If so, it probably goes through the lug on that wire.
>>
>>334350
Yes, it does screw in through that hole, i'll put the wire there when reassembling.

Thanks a whole bunch, i really appreciate it!

Now i just have to clean and demagnetize the heads and i think this thing should be working well again.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.