[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top - tier guides for Photoshop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Ps-icon.png (141KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ps-icon.png
141KB, 512x512px
Hey /wsr/ I am sort of new to photoshop and I am willing to learn it fully with guide.

So I need suggestions for the best guides and tutorials (can be online courses as well and preferably videos) for photoshop.
>>
what is it you want to learn?
what level of exp do you have?
have you used any other image editing sw before?
Mac or PC?
What version of Photoshop do you have?
>>
>>334272
theres this channel that upload photoshop seminars

https://www.youtube.com/user/BHPhotoVideoProAudio/search?query=photoshop

what's great is that they teach from the basics to pro level and the guys who teach actually know about ps, i've seen about 10 of those (learning the basics of photography helps a lot)
i would recommend the one by scott kelby, the guy who shoot at the olympics (tumbnail) an the begginners ones.

they also teach composition which is very useful.

and also if you want more advanced courses or "pro" level tutorials on google just type this:

site:rutracker.org photoshop
just click and translate and avoid the ones for downloading the software
>>
>>334275
>what is it you want to learn?
I want to learn how to create proper images for products since they'll be posted on social media

>what level of exp do you have?
Novice level

>have you used any other image editing sw before?
I use Gimp2 most of the times but want to enhance my experience with PS

>Mac or PC?
Macbook with Windows booted so both (also wondering would there be any difference?)

>What version of Photoshop do you have?
I Don't have it yet since I'm not sure which version should I be downloading.
>>
>>334289
Sweet,
>>
>>334272
What I did was google what effect I wanted in a picture. Overtime you'll learn what everything does to the point you don't have to look anything up.
>>
>>334411
this, best way to learn without learning a trillion things you'll never gonna use
>>
>>334290
>I Don't have it yet since I'm not sure which version should I be downloading.
Some of the lessons/tutorials given may use different versions of Photoshop (CS5, CS6, CC). I would recommend using CS6 since it's fairly new and does not require a annual fee like CC does and isn't old as CS5. Once you learn how to use Photoshop, you kind of get an idea how to use CS5, CS6, or CC in general.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD19BCF9D57320E03
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.