[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good/Trustworthy torrenting and video playing software for anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
I really want to get into torrenting to watch anime. Are there any recommended/trusted apps that people generally agree are the best for this? I also want to ask for video players that fit that need well. I've tried pic-related in the past, and it worked fine except it acted weird with my firewall.
Any tips would be appreciated also!
>>
using windows? halite is my favorite windows torrent client.
www.binarynotions.com/halite-bittorrent-client/

for linux or osx, transmission is equally as good if not better.

the /g/ approved video player for linux is MPV, and the /g/ approved video player for windows is MPC-HC

adblockers are practically required for browsing torrent sites without the risk of getting malware.
ublock origin is the /g/ approved adblocker. (make sure you get ublock origin and not ublock)

https://pantsu.cat/ is a good place for anime btw
>>
>>333873
Yeah, I'm using windows. I'm getting this error when I try to go to that website.
>The service is not available. Please try again later.
I am already using uBlock Origins, but thanks for the advice. Thanks for the quick response!
>>
>>333877
alright looks like the halite site is down for maint. try deluge.
http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Download
>>
>>333878
I'm going to bed soon anyway. Is halite worth the wait? If so, I'll check it out in the morning.
>>
>>333880
you could try the sourceforge mirror, just make sure not to install the packaged programs they package with it (if they still do that)
just google "halite client" and look for sourceforge
>>
>>333881
Thanks, just got Kimi no wa without a hitch with the info you gave, and it's working fine. Hope you have a good rest of the day wherever you hail from!
>>
>>333888
no problem, cheers.
>>
>>333871
Qbittorent because it has a built in search plugin for nyaa.pantsu. Not sure about nyaa.si.
For video player either mpv or KCP.
>>
>>333871
Just download CCCP codec pack. It supports .mkv, the file format that is mostly used in torrented anime.
>>
>>333873
Is halite free of spyware and Trojans?
>>
>>334142
It's open source.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.