[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CS:GO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: BayonetDoppler.png (60KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
BayonetDoppler.png
60KB, 512x512px
Hello. I Have an offer for you. If you are willing to Donate 105 Keys to Me I will Give you a Bayonet Doppler MW.
>Your probably wondering at this point if this is a Scam
The story behind this is I won a Jackpot From a Lottery website and the Owner wants me to pay him part of the pot. At the moment, I do not have Any skins to give him, so I am willing to give you A Doppler If you are willing to Help me win. If Decide to go through with my offer and I unfriend/Block you, By all means, Please Report me to steam, and I will get VAC Banned, and I will not be able to scam people again. I hope you Dont think I am a scammer, But I would appreciate your help. If there is someone out there willing to help me with this, I will give you my Trade url. Be sure to send me a Friend Request, so I dont lose you and get reported.
>>
>>333700
>Report me to steam, and I will get VAC Banned
This is not how Valve Anti Cheat works at all you imbecile scammer.
> I won a Jackpot From a Lottery website
Do you have the loot? No. Then you didn't win shit. What's up with all the summerfags begging for CS:GO items today? Get a summer job and pay for your own items dumb kid.
>>
sent ;)
>>
Wait don't you get Trade banned for scamming and VAC banned for hacking?
>>
Everyone I am not a Scammer I assure you
I have never been Banned at all, So I wasnt sure how it worked. If you want to help me, Here is my url:
https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=431824454&token=iw_FxMX5
>>
This guy has nothing in his inventory Don't Trust him
>>
wth this guy doesn't even have cs
>>
scraping the bottom of the barrel huh op
>>
Nothing to exchange, scam
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.