[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help to ask a dev girl for a date... in code

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 7ff.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
7ff.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
So that's it, anon. I've fall in love with a girl and I really want to be sure she is going to have a date with me. She's a dev, so I want to ask her to go to a pub on Tuesday and have a beer using one of the languages she masters. Can you help me with it? I have no clue about coding :( Maybe in C++ or Python or Java? Thanks anon, I promise to update you with the results :)
>>
Jesus fucking christ, stop being socially retarded and just ask her out. Also what's the point in using code if you don't code it yourself?
>>
>>333594
If she finds out you don't actually know code she'll blow you off. You are probably better off asking her out like you would any other person.
>>
>>333596
Too shy for it :(

>>333597
She actually knows I don't know nothing about code, I just want to catch her attention in a funny way.
>>
>>333602
If you're too shy for that then how the hell are you gonna manage a date?
>>
>>333594
>Fedora McReddit wants to ask a girl out in the cringiest way possible
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This can't be true nigger AHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Stop roleplaying
>>
>>333594
Have a look at https://helloworldcollection.github.io .

What should strike you is that in most languages (i.e. all of them bar the deliberately fucky ones like befunge and malbolge) printing some text is

<some programmy crap>
YOUR TEXT COMPLETELY UNALTERED
<some more programmy crap>

This is because programming languages are there to make your life easier, and a programming language that makes printing some text hard is probably not very good.
>>
>>333635
Well not really shy, but my selfsteem is really low these days and I'd like her to give me the chance of showing the real me. I'm not a creep, just a man tired of being rejected

>>333655

Thanks anon, I'll try this. I hope it goes well :)
>>
>>333676
>a man tired of being rejected
Because of the faggy shit you pathetically attempt to pull. No woman likes men who are wimpy and afraid of social interaction, and the fact that you're a cringelord just makes it worse. She doesn't want an homosexual friend who pretends to 'kode' in order to appeal to her feelings; she wants an assertive man that will fuck her in the ass savagely and make her feel like a whore.
>I'm not a creep
You're totally a creep, but are either deluding yourself or too dense. In a couple years you'll remember this scheme and cringe hard at how much of a creepy mental child you were.
>>
>>333676
>give her the chance to show her the real me
By lying to her and appealing to her likes?
Coding isn't you.
>>
File: hot_dog.jpg (74KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
hot_dog.jpg
74KB, 500x522px
void WillYouGoOutWithMe (bool response)
{
if (response == true)
{
Print("Happiest man on earth");
}
else
{
Myself.Kill();
}
}

Bro you'll drown in pussy, trust me
>>
>>333676
>I'd like her to give me the chance of showing the real me

>So I'd like to ask her out in code, which isn't the real me

GENIOUS!
This can in no way possibly fail...
"Oh, so you program too? Where is the main?"
"-Uhhh..."

Not to mention it doesn't look cringeworthy AT ALL, like totally...

Also this >>333655
For example in java it would be a huge frame just so that you can hen add your text to a print- method. And that is the simplest way, you could use other methods too but for that then you would have to use import statements etc, and you want your syntax to be correct in this case obv...:

class Love{
public static void main(String[] args){
System.out.print("Will you go on a Date with me?");
}
}
>>
>>333594
>>
Give her this >>333825 on a mug or shirt.
Guaranteed pussy destroyer.
>>
File: IZr2UUr_d.jpg (51KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
IZr2UUr_d.jpg
51KB, 640x854px
>>333829
That or he could just wear this shirt, he won't even need to do anything, she'll be the one to ask him on a date
>>
What OP thinks is going to happen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcHBsB0igrg

What OP ends up doing after being rejected
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAq5aZSnf1k
>>
>>333824
>>333809

class Love{
public static void main(String[] args){
Scanner Userinput = new Scanner(System.in);

System.out.print("Will you go on a Date with me?");

Answer = Userinput.nextLine();

if(Answer == "Yes")
{
System.out.println("Happiest man on earth!");
}
else
{
Myself.Kill();
}
}
}

//Good luck
>>
not obfuscated enough
>>
>>334050
>undeclared variable Answer
>comparing strings using ==
>Myself.Kill instead of this.main
terrible
dont do this op, it makes mustard gas

and whatever happened to just asking face to face? or are you asking her on a date before having a simple coffee from the nearest coffee pot?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.