[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help with picture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: jan.png (2MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
jan.png
2MB, 1200x800px
Hello everyone.
i know that here are some very good and experted people with stuff lik this. so i have 1 favour to be made.
i was out on the party while ago and they took picture of me. could you somehow photoshoped that i would make profile picture on the facebook? but the problem is that my friend on the left side of the picture asked me kindly if i could remove him from the picture, but i have no idea how to do that.. that's why iam here for your help.
and if you could add some extra stuff to make it even more cool i would be really glad. so thank you for all of your help
btw, sorry for this english i know i suck at it :)
>>
File: Untitled83.jpg (869KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled83.jpg
869KB, 1200x800px
>>333446
>>
nice troll man :) you made my day. but if you could help me with this.. you would make it even better.
>>
File: what a faggot.png (2MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
what a faggot.png
2MB, 1200x800px
>>333489
Can't be arsed to spend more time on it.
You get what you pay for.
>>
File: Untitled85.jpg (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled85.jpg
1MB, 1200x800px
>>333480
>>
thank you a lot dude.
>>
could you make something about shirt? because iam fat?

and if you know to add some affect like this?

http://www.floobynooby.com/ICG/energylines21.png
>>
File: 1497782103547.png (2MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497782103547.png
2MB, 1200x800px
>>
File: faget.png (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
faget.png
1MB, 1200x800px
>>333514
It's fine, now this is fat.
And the effect would make you look like huge homosexual so forget it, plus you're asking for something that costs money for free.
>>
File: 1462050423867.jpg (70KB, 600x917px) Image search: [Google]
1462050423867.jpg
70KB, 600x917px
>>333521
>>
the one who make the best picture gets 10€ paypal code. but write your contact under picture that i can somehow give it to you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.