[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Card design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey anons. I am new to this but heard you might be able to help. My younger brother is very ill with cancer and it's hard to find something that makes him smile. I have found that he really enjoys playing yugioh and I spend my times dueling with him despite being made fun of in college for carrying a deck with me. Another passion of my brother is pandas! He has always talked about wanting to go to DC to see the pandas and how he wants to own a zoo just to have some. Lately he's been really down and the occasional duel doesn't seem to cheer him up so I decided to try and make him "legit" yugioh deck based off pandas and medieval theme. I found someone at etsy that's willing to foil print them for me & I software that would create the yugioh cards, but I can't find the right drawings on deviant art and I lack the talent to draw them myself by hand or using photoshop. I reach out to you guys in hopes that I find someone kind enough to help me design a deck for my brother I don't have much to offer in return but my gratitude and a pic of how happy this would make my brother. If you're willing to help don't hesitate to email me at [email protected] for the details. I hope to hear from someone soon thank you!
>>
>>332342
Yeah, butchering the two things he likes sounds like a great way to make him happy... Listen, he's dying; no wonder he isn't happy. Just let him go.
>>
>>332342

Download all of YiGiOh Abridged and show them to him.

He'll get the jokes.
>>
>>332342
If you can find images u like, try this out.

http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net
>>
>>332607
That's the what I am using to make them! But thanks anon
>>
Email konami or some shit
>>
>>333867
this, companies will usually go out of their way (for example airlines) for people who have cancer
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.