[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Les Kassos download

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: lesKassosSubscribe.png (1MB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
lesKassosSubscribe.png
1MB, 1280x721px
Les Kassos video files
UNCENSORED
GOOD QUALITY (at least 720p)
in French

English Subtitles would be nice, but I can extract those from other sites.

Vice.com has it in an English dub but I don't like the voice actors, and extracting the video is kind of a pain.

kisscartoon had 1080p, and easy to download, but it's censored. (and has a small watermark but I can accept it). The censoring on these videos is so stupid too, fuck up the entire video for anything even a little risque.

dailymotion has it uncensored and subtitled, but it's low res and looks like some shitty encode.

I found the entire first season on Vimeo, uncensored, 720p, but it's got a watermark over a quarter of the video.

I don't even know if the ones on the official youtube channel are censored or not, since it's blocked in the US. I can't find any free French proxies that work, especially not for a downloading script, and it's a ridiculous reason to pay for a VPN.

Other youtube reuploads are all screwy to foil copyright detection, and usually censored too.
>>
File: lesKassosCensored.png (945KB, 1279x723px) Image search: [Google]
lesKassosCensored.png
945KB, 1279x723px
>>332246
Alternatively, a way to remove this censoring? It looks like it's just some distortion filter that could be reversed.

I'm actually not sure where the uncensored versions come from. I think the originals on youtube are?
This is the official playlist:
watch?v=HKyq4_VIGkk&list=PLPkQoAsYuIp1HrM3LP3dkST_7YjIhvTIM
>>
>>332246
You know, I had stopped at episode 3 before, since I assumed censoring would be more common.
But 12 is so far the second episode with it.
It actually seems to be only Sandy who gets the treatment. They've had Obelix's dick out with no censoring. Maybe it's because she's supposed to be underage?
>>
File: i-swear-its-not-me.jpg (55KB, 1120x1120px) Image search: [Google]
i-swear-its-not-me.jpg
55KB, 1120x1120px
>>332246
not-op bump
>>
>>332466
This is OP. I saved episodes 1 through 32 off kimcartoon(dot)me in1080p (they're just naked HTML5 videos, you can right click save video as). But the only aneurysm-inducing full-screen censoring were the two scenes I mentioned, in eps 3 and 12.

That they're hard-subbed is the biggest issue.

I got the uncensored versions of those episodes in 480p off dailymotion, but had to use a downloader (youtube-dl) to grab the separate subtitles.

Maybe I'll put up a torrent on tpb.
>>
Or just make a MEGA folder
>>
File: at_first_i_was_all.jpg (62KB, 194x425px) Image search: [Google]
at_first_i_was_all.jpg
62KB, 194x425px
>>332813
>Maybe I'll put up a torrent on tpb.

>>332819
>Or just make a MEGA folder
>>
File: Lol_Seal.jpg (150KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
Lol_Seal.jpg
150KB, 394x394px
>>332813

mfw the clip at the end of "watch us on youtube" has some of the uncensored version
>>
>>332819
>>332844
I made a mega account and uploaded it. It implies some kind of transfer limit. Is it big enough that it doesn't matter, especially when only a few people will see?
I guess it's not like a bunch of people will bother.

#F!tzhlQJoQ!f_N7Uy5Nb2nOuwIFfWOwjQ
>>
>>332920
worked here, and i didn't even have to enable the shitty mega plugin that makes firefox crash. thanks!
>>
>>332951
Cool. Hope it helps the, uh, two other people in here.

It's fucking funny, so I want more people to know about it.

Maybe some day some kind French asshole will rip the original youtube ones and we can have nice things.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.