[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Public Domain Nazi songs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1458640323933.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458640323933.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
Is Erika public domain? Can I see evidence showing it is?

If it isn't what are some other Nazi songs that are instantly recognizable as Nazi that are public domain?
>>
>>330890
Bumperino
>>
>>330890
The details on Erika are unknown, we only know it was made around 1930 for propaganda reasons. So yes, it is public domain since nobody owns it.

There are many many songs like this, actually thousands, but the most recognizable one is probably the Panzerlied you might know from Girls & Panzer ("ob es stürmt oder schneit").
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>331213
>it is public domain because nobody owns it
>Girls und Panzer
Ironic.
>>
>>331218
Hm? What do you want to say with this post? It's a 1930s march song without any known composer for the melody, and no legal owner. Anyone can use it, that of course includes these guys in Japan.
>>
>>331226
http://www.japanator.com/girls-und-panzer-episode-8-censored--27409.phtml

Guess the lawyers are all idiots for not knowing it's in the public domain since no-one owns it.
>>
>>331231
That's a Russian song.
>>
>>331231
If it was me, I would have done the same to fuck with the western viewers from one of the best scenes in the show.
>>
>>331241
Oh, so it's public domain because nobody own it, unless nobody owns it in Russia?
>>
>>331231
Are you retarded? That is not the Panzerlied. The Panzerlied is German.

The thing you linked is Katyusha, and it's so obviously Russian it probably fucked a bear before urinating in an empty bottle of bodka.

You goddamn idiot.
>>
As an addendum to this:

https://archive.org/details/Erika_934
>>
>>331260
Does your statement of the blindingly obvious have anything whatsoever to do with orphan works and the public domain, or do you just enjoy the sound of your own voice?
>>
>>331276
Does your statement about a Russian song with an owner have any relation with this question about Erika being public domain, or the Panzerlied being so, which are from a different country with different laws than Katyusha is?
>>
>>331286
Well, yes.

You're performing them all in the same country with the same laws.

Duh.
>>
>>331298
Then you can surely explain why Erika is listed as public domain, and why nobody has claimed any of the German pieces in this anime.
>>
>>331213
OP here, thanks guys
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.