[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT TO WATCH??? which is your all time favourite anime/serie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1496578491505.png (356KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
1496578491505.png
356KB, 640x622px
WHAT TO WATCH???

which is your all time favourite anime/serie
>>
Haibane Renmei
>>
FLCL.
>>
>>329920

Steins;Gate
>>
>>329947
same here.
>>
Baccano!
>>
>>329920
Boku no Pico, actually
>>
Kaiba
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Serial Experimental Lain
>>
Natsume Yuujinchou
>>
>>329920
Tatami Galaxy
>>
>>329947
This famalama
>>
>>329920
Off the top of my head...
Tatami Galaxy
Katanagatari
Original Berserk
Ping Pong
Madoka Magica
Diebusters
>>
>>330166
I recommend watching Gunbuster before Diebuster. You don't need to to understand what's going on but it's good to compare the two, since Diebuster is supposed to be the spiritual successor, and there are some tie ins
>>
>>329947
>>330015
>>330165
Note to self: Never ask /wsr/ for anime recommendations
>>
kamichu is one I can rewatch without skipping around
slayers is always fun to have on in the background

pani poni dash is good
negima!? (the negima neo based one) is also good

everything else is personal taste.
>>
Neon Genesis Evangelion
>>
Ideon be invoked.
You have to watch the series first though.
>>
File: 1488899794588.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488899794588.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
Sometimes I just open an episode of Non Non Biyori and relax. I've seen every episode multiple times through.
I'm not a pedo I swear
>>
>>329920
Zankyou no terror
Monster
GitS

Second one I'm watching right now, gut shito. Rest of them have been already posted
>>
>>329920
Rurouni Kenshin. Japan was changing after the shogun era and samurais became errand vagabonds, this anime tells the story of many such individuals.
Fullmetal Alchemist (+ Conqueror of Shambala). The original series depicts a version of its own, a tale of tragedy and powers beyond our science, our dreams, and our nightmares.
Cardcaptor Sakura. The magical girl that inherits a zodiac of powers, also has to catch them all before they run rampant.
Sailor Moon. Main character is the reincarnation of a moon princess, battles the forces that killed her while trying to maintain a personal life.
Slayers. In a world ruled by magic, Rina Inverse is a traveling wizard looking for fame and fortune, then he met Gaudi, who possess an incredible weapon, and some very powerful enemies.
Yu Yu Hakusho. A student killed in a car accident is given a second chance, he must stop supernatural entities breaking into our world, but the an ever increasing powerful groups are more than a challenge.
Sola. Between romance and drama this can be quite sad and shocking about a boy and a girl, can't ell you much without spoilers but the supernatural part plays a role of getting in between the story of its characters.
Robotech (the saga by Harmony Gold). Epic space opera, consider watching the Harmony Gold version, there is so much going on for particular characters who are part of a major event but never for a minute you lose grip of love story or the action. With the invasion of aliens the only hope for mankind is an alien ship that crash landed years ago.
Saint Seiya. The legendary saga of Athena and her warriors is a cosmic fight here on earth. Mystical powers and a good plot is a classic you must not miss
>>
File: Sad.png (135KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.png
135KB, 500x700px
>>329920

It saddens me that no-one's favourite Anime is Oreimo.
>>
K-on!
K-on!!
Cowboy bebop
>>
Cowboy Bebop.
>>
Samurai Champloo
>>
>>329920
Desert Punk
Trigun
>>
Must watches in my eyes are:
Welcome to the NHK
The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
maybe Kimi no na wa. not sure yet.
>>
Kaiji
Tatami Galaxy
Paranoia Agent
Monster
Welcome To The NHK
Cowboy Bebop
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
>>
>>330169
Nah, just wear a standard filter. I do and I'm quite happy here.
>>
>>330148
This,
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou (both OVAs) and
Photon the idiot adventures (just Photon).

Honorable mentions go to
Toriko (because I just sometimes love honest crazy shounen)
GitS (because many levels of goodness)
Vandread (because of super cute girls and general weirdness of the setting)

Trigun was fun too.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.