[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a moderate backlog of shows I want to watch, But I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: not watched.png (27KB, 364x597px) Image search: [Google]
not watched.png
27KB, 364x597px
So I have a moderate backlog of shows I want to watch, But I have no idea where to start. Can wsr help me?
Are there any I should just straight up drop immediately?
>>
>>329213
That's akiba's trip right? Not strip? or....
>>
>>329213
Tokyo Ravens and Mahou Shoujo are absolutely retarded, and not in an enjoyable way like Valvrave. Drop them and don't feel like you're missing out on anything because you aren't

IDK if the LWA is just the animated short or the tv series but both are good, watch them for sure

Clannad's pretty gay but I would give it a shot before deciding whether to drop it or not

Gunsmith Cats isn't too demanding of an investment if it turns out you don't like it, at worst you waste an hour and thirty minutes but it's enjoyable IMO

Maybe read the manga for minami-ke instead

Akiba's Trip is brainless but it's not the worst ecchi I've seen, this one depends on your mood I guess

can't really help with the rest
>>
>>329216
Thanks!
LWA is the TV series, I watched the OVA years ago. I was on the fence about Mahou shoujo and tokyo ravens, I'll just drop them.
I think I'll save Akiba's for some other day.
>>
>>329215
It's almost as if they named it like that on purpose.
>>
>>329231
Yeah. Not the best at figuring out what does on in a childs mind
>>
>>329213

Clockwork Planet is trash, but I love the characters and how they interact. Give it a few episodes and see if you find the same joy.

Etotama has some of the best stylized CG for a TV anime. Fun little battle anime between the 12+1 animals of the Zodiac. Not too amazing, but it's cute and entertaining most episodes.

Grand Blue is a manga. Apparently a really good one, too. You most likely downloaded Granblue. Apparently an adaption of a phone game that turned out mediocre.

Kino no Tabi is the best anime on your backlog, watch it immediately. It's fantastic.

Little Witch Academia has already been recommended, but I'll recommend it again because it's great.

Re:Creators, SukaSuka, and Zero Kara are all pretty mediocre. Re:Creators can at least improve itself, since it's original. SukaSuka and Zero Kara have a sort of neat thing going on with the relationship of their two main characters though (Zero Kara is better). Like, all three are okay and have some great qualities to them, but overall they're not too amazing.
>>
>>329314
Ah yeah, it's granblue, I have apparently just typed the folder name very quickly. I just watched the first episode and I don't think I'm going to continue that.
LWA is very light to watch so I started with that. I'll definitely watch Kino no Tabi someday, everyone says it's great
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.