[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey, i have to write a letter of motivation for applying to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

hey, i have to write a letter of motivation for applying to a masters but i don't really know what to write. if someone has something similar feel free to help. also feel free to dump yours here.
>>
I've never had a girlfriend.
>>
>>328268
>a letter of motivation for applying to a masters
What?
Who is your audience?
Are you trying to motivate somebody?
Is it your own motivation you're trying to convey?

I hope the masters isn't in English.
>>
it's not in english

>Is it your own motivation you're trying to convey?

yes
>>
This is a slow board, dickhead. Bump @ 20+ hours for your pointless shit.

How the fuck does a muppet like you get into a masters program anyway?
>>
>>328291
If you don't know what one actually is, you probably shouldn't just guess.

>>328268
Think of it like the covering letter when you're applying for a job

>>328306
Ooooooooooo the bump police are here! Run for the hills! Unless they're coming from the hills.
>>
>>328306
it's not a 4chan master's so no need being skilful at bumping

>>328326
thanks, like what would i say? probably not shit like "i just want the money"
>>
>>328291
It is standard for most prestigious academic programs (master in famous universities, phds ..) to ask for a "motivation letter".
They want you to explain why you are interested in the program, what do you expect from it and why you think you are fit/qualified, etc..
It's bullshit honestly, most of them will follow the same template full with nice words but no actual substance, but it may be necessary for the selection process if they get shitton of requests and considering they will spend a lot of money on you.
>>
final bump
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.