[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone resize this to where the whole thing fits into a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: Do the right thing!.jpg (437KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Do the right thing!.jpg
437KB, 1024x768px
Can someone resize this to where the whole thing fits into a timeline cover please? *and looks nice (not pixelated) (:
>>
We're going to post them all over the city, so if anyone wants to tweak it a little to make it a little more presentable... Feel free!!!
>>
>>328243
>a timeline cover
That seems like a facebook thing; is it?
What dimensions do you need?
When you say whole thing, do you mean the top (green) part AND the bottom (white) part?
I'm guessing you'll need to accept it being cropped at the top and/or bottom to fit in what I expect will be a wider, shorter space. You need to provide more detail of what you're wanting...
Can the "Cody says hello" text be left out?

... etc

You have no idea what you want or how to ask for it, which is really annoying. Maybe you should ask on facebook because fb users are more likely to know what the fuck you want to achieve.
>>
>>328262
828px*315px Good sir.

If you have photoshop, you should be able to just resize it, leaving out any blur that you would get from any free program online. I'd prefer one copy untouched.

But if you would like to touch up and fancy it up a little bit... Feel free, you'll literally be affecting an entire city. (:

I'm literally creating propaganda for a progressive/hipster city with a tightknit community. aka, butterfly effect; everyone wants to be happy and we're kind of a collective. One person puts in an hour (set's an example) becomes two people, next thing you know, it's 'the new hip thing to do' and everyone is doing it. (bettering their community)
>>
>>328266
Part of me wants to throw 'set an example" in there... Maybe I'll get around to it....
>>
File: Do the right thing!.jpg (445KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Do the right thing!.jpg
445KB, 1024x768px
>>328267
Added bottom right. Whatchu think senpai?
>>
File: Do the right thing!.jpg (445KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Do the right thing!.jpg
445KB, 1024x768px
>>328270
Fix'd with punctuation! :D
>>
File: Do the right thing!.jpg (453KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Do the right thing!.jpg
453KB, 1024x768px
>>328272
I believe this is the final copy. Sorry guy. Had to add a secret word on top :p
>>
File: 1496919419536.jpg (231KB, 828x315px) Image search: [Google]
1496919419536.jpg
231KB, 828x315px
>>328272
I'd suggest you refrain from just throwing more text in without considering the whole, but I'm not wasting my time fixing this whole shitty thing for you.

Here's the retarded resize. Like I said, >>328262
>you'll need to accept it being cropped at the top and/or bottom
>>
>>328277
Protip: You seem to want to create on a 1024*768 canvas. If you use a 1024*390 canvas instead, whatever you create will scale perfectly to 828*315.

Trying to fit your 4:3 peg into the desired 8:3 hole is never going to work.
>>
>>328277
Can't you just resize it and tap enter on photoshoop? I thought that was all you had to do.

Thanks bro. I actually just did the white part down for my timeline cover... Unless of course someone betters it.

Appreciate you. Btw; Gainesville is great place to be. Just so you know. If you can't already tell.

All progressives, educated, lovers, hipsters, mystics, spiritualists, cool niggas, and 4chaners have a right to know. I suggest some Gainesville propaganda senpai.
>>
File: Bob-the-builder.jpg (17KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bob-the-builder.jpg
17KB, 600x400px
>>328277
Also, >>328275
Is the final copy. I added 'Manifest" because mystical 'secret' powers that were used in the Manifest Destiny and also Communist Manifesto ;)

Gainesville, Florida guys, Gainesville, Florida.

Protip, Obama was from Chicago. Now Chicago is really nice. Trump is based in NY and also Florida. The economy here will boom. (as if it weren't already.) But Gainesville is unique. Less cookiecutter & exploited, because good guys are in power here... Unlike Ocala with there's some OLD money & 17 out of 20 horses that went to Kentucky Derby are from Ocala. (an hour outside Gainesville, just like Orlando)

Get my drift? Gainesville is the place to be.
>>
File: 1496919419536.jpg (225KB, 828x315px) Image search: [Google]
1496919419536.jpg
225KB, 828x315px
>>328280
>Can't you just resize it and tap enter on photoshoop?
Sure, if you want this squashed shit.
>>
>>328283
Hmmm, lower quality than I expected. Thanks dude!
>>
>>328287
If I took any pride in my work, I'd feel deflated at this point. Lucky I don't give a shit.
>>
>>328288
Haha, no don't worry, I really appreciate you for being here for me. (: It's about the creation/ manifestation. I'm not the best with Canva. I slapped it together in fifteen minutes, plus the time spent on here.

Think it would look decent on a store front though? and also the coffee shops? If not, it's okay. Gainesville is Punk Rock and they can handle a ugly flier with good intention haha! (true story, tell your friends)
>>
File: 1111.jpg (211KB, 828x315px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
211KB, 828x315px
>>
File: ff.png (116KB, 1022x260px) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
116KB, 1022x260px
>>
>>328303
Totally like the seventh pic on Google images after searching "giving back to the community"

Also, you know, what I'm promoting in my city, is exactly what you guys are doing on 4chan... The only difference, is that you guys are doing it anonymously for random people across the globe.

Mine just has a oui bit more 'political' gain. (remember, there must be a balance between selfishness and selflessness) I'm not doing it for the political gain, but why not make a career out of it? Everyone has to eat somehow! :D

PS; Obama was the community service president, the one that fed the homeless. (remember that, next time the conservative that defends the 5billion dollar man and calls the 'liberal' greedy...) I don't hate Trump, as a Gainesville man, (a university town [UF, Gators]) I atleast like to think he has some positives... ut this isn't a political board, so I'll shut up.
>>
>>328307
the more you write the less i like you, i'm guessing it's the same where you live
>>
>>328308
Thanks for the self-esteem boost faggot. Fuck off.
>>
>>328308
You should be appreciating and learning from the shit that I'm springing onto you as opposed to judge. You reap what you sew, and if that's your attitude towards strangers on the internet here to help. It'll reflect and come back ten fold m8.

I'm just trying to spread some peace and love.
>>
>>328312
see
>>328308
>>
File: il_340x270.1175842580_1pt3.jpg (26KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1175842580_1pt3.jpg
26KB, 340x270px
>>328313
>>
>>328313
And I wouldn't know, because I'm an anti-social 4channer who sit's in his room while not working/volunteering afraid of the world not accepting him, but also not giving a fuck at the same time.

Probably similar to yourself. I know the culture.
>>
>>328312
It's "judging" (contrasted verbs need to be the same tense), and "sow" (basic vocabulary mistake).

"ten-fold" needs a hyphen, and you accidentally closed your sentence before "It'll" (sic), where you should have continued your parenthetical comma.
>>
>>328312
>learning from the shit
OP, I'm the idiot who wasted time trying to help you earlier. Nobody will learn anything from reading your bullshit. You should just leave.
>>
>>328317
Thank you for actually helping me in life with that productive post. I'll be sure to pass it along the wire.
>>
>>328307
It's "wee" (Scots), not "oui" (French).

And you need to not have a comma before "is exactly what you guys", because that comma pairs with your earlier one and makes the phrase they enclose parenthetical, which is can't be because it contains the direct object of the copula.

inb4 b-but you started a sentence with "and": it's a rhetorical device with many uses, one of which is implying a list is so long it's impossible to cover it all in the available space. Learn the rules, then break them on purpose.
>>
>>328319
Thank you for walking the walk!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.