[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I need to get out of work today to help my brother move.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Hey I need to get out of work today to help my brother move. Thing is, my supervisor won't give me the time off and said I'll be written up if I don't show up again without her approval. But I am also the only one in the family with a truck to help my brother move. I really need this job but need to help my brother move out of our parents' place, do I bite the bullet or do you guys know any method of getting out of work without being fired?
>>
You're a dumb fuck for not going through the proper channels. Tell your brother to get fucked and help him on another day. Don't let your life get ruined because your brother sounds incredibly irresponsible.

But then again so do you
>>
>>327888
OP must've hit a nerve
>>
>>327896
In a sense that I am also a fast food worker who understands how time off requests NEED to be filled out prior to the time off. Do you not understand that the schedules are made in advance and if one person calls out it really screws over not only the management but your co-workers as well.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (11KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
11KB, 248x249px
>>327888
Trips

>Checked
>>
>>327884
If you are a low/minimum wage worker in America and you need your job for rent and food, your boss basically owns you and fuck with you however he wants.

If you dont have a union and you can't jump ship to a new job, your options are "lie back and think of england", or "try to resist and get fucked anyways".
>>
probably too late, but if you get sick, especially with a fever they probably wont want you at work, also go to the doctor early in the day and just say something like morning nausea that you can't explain and get a doctors note, most doctors don't really care and will just write one, especially if you don't waste much of their time.

all that said it's still a really bad idea and will make your supervisor hate you and confirm to her that you are an irresponsible piece of shit.

your brother probably doesn't literally need help that day, he can get the essential stuff and just sleep on some blankets if he has to.
>>
>>327898
>caring this much about your wageslave job
>caring at all
wew
>>
>>328131
This.
I used to be a supervisor at wendy's and I didn't give a fuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.