[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I pirate Windows Office or buy it? My mom needs it for work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: [email protected] (24KB, 760x472px) Image search: [Google]
whatisoffice365-apps@2x.png
24KB, 760x472px
Should I pirate Windows Office or buy it?
My mom needs it for work
>>
Then her work should supply a license. If she just needs a Word document editor, LibreOffice is there.
>>
>>326252
>libreoffice
it is a full suit it has everything not just word
>>
>>326252
Her work is shit
Can I steal a license from there?
>>
>>326264
If her work literally requires her to use the program then they should have a license for her, unless the company itself is pirating windows.
>>
>>326264
No you don't understand. There's only two situations here. Situation 1: she doesn't actually need MS Office and can just use OfficeLibre, situation 2: her work requires her to use MS Office because that's what they use at the office, in which case they already have a volume license for the software installed on their workplace machines and can just give her the activation key.
>>
I think she can use libreoffice either way
you can export import msoffice formats with libreoffice
>>
>>326273
Yeah, but they have the Win 7 version
Her computer came with Win 10
>>
>>326278
*laptop
>>
>>326278
Which version of office is it? 2007? 2010?
>>
>>326280
2010 I think
>>
>>326281
Then it's still compatible with Windows 10. Certified by Microsoft. 2007 was recently uncertified (it still works, but future updates may break its compatibility).
>>
>>326282
Can I just log there and grab the key or she needs to ask?
>>
>>326285
Her company should have the key freely available for employees. She should ask her boss or the IT guy for it. Actually she should just ask the IT guy for advice in general about what to do since he'd probably know best.
>>
>>326252
Might as well buy the damn thing. If price is a major factor, go for office 365 home, but I swear there was a cheaper version that allowed only installation on two devices.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.