[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uninstalling something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-06-01_11-35-28.png (2KB, 48x40px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-01_11-35-28.png
2KB, 48x40px
I'm trying to uninstall a browser that was meant for windows 7-8, but I can't uninstall it.

The browser is Citro, and the only thing that shows up is pic related

I've already tried control panel, but it's not working. How can I manually uninstall it?
>>
>>324537
i'd use revo uninstaller portable or if it's a 64bit OP i'd use geek uninstaller
>>
>>324539
doesn't work, it needs to use the program's own uninstaller.

I'm looking for a program that can uninstall it without needing to use the program's uninstaller
>>
>>324545
could you reinstall and then uninstall
>>
>>324547
No, I can't.

I'm trying to find a way you can uninstall a program without using the program's built in uninstaller
>>
What about IoBIT Uninstaller?

The one with Advanced System Care
>>
>>324579
really, then he'll need something to get rid of that shit you advised him to install
>>
>>324583
I am fine with it, though: it's really smooth and clean and doesn't get shit left after you un-install it.
>>
>>324545

If there is no uninstaller there is not much you can do except manually remove it from various locations, which is the main thing uninstallers do too, and be fine with a few no longer used files remaining somewhere. Remove
-The main folder, there where the exe is located
-If there folders of it in the "programs" folder
-Directories of it in the "USers" folders (all users and your own)
-Registry keys created from it

Alternatively you can after removing the folders restore the system to a point before installing, that should clean the registry from it.

That should be the main work
>>
>>324605
fixed it, thanks for the advice
>>
File: Hz0hQdo.jpg (99KB, 700x453px) Image search: [Google]
Hz0hQdo.jpg
99KB, 700x453px
>>324537
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.