[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spam me with random pictures/sentences. Seriously, anything will do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 22

File: ugng.jpg (34KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
ugng.jpg
34KB, 640x614px
Spam me with random pictures/sentences. Seriously, anything will do.
>>
>>323941

Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated
>>
File: vvsg.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vvsg.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
Quiche is better hot.
>>
Good stuff so far
>>
Why snail more snail:

1- Snail is so much heavy and strong. if snail does not kill you he can hit you with it. weight is a sign of reliability.

2- the slug got evict from shell because he is poor.

3- slug get crush easy, snail shell get crush, snail crawl away to find another. it is like having 1up.

4- shell is more stronger than no shell

5- snail evolve shell out of itself, internal slug shell is copy of superior snail technology.

6- your sexy little sister lift up her skirt when she see snail.

7- if you trow snail at wall, wall will catch snail and happy.

8- trow both on water and see wich can breth underwater which has surfase for airover 9000- snail at mate will find a quiet leaf or hotel, slug is brazen hussy

10- snail is hermaphroditte faget becaus he hate biches only care for monie

11- snail is nail with curve added. slug is fake monie because he is poor.

12- snail only feast on finest foods, snail is coinesseur.

13- slug is 100000 years undeevolve, only survive because affirmative action.
>>
File: spook.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
spook.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>What is it?

It's not cheating.

We are on the brink of a paradigm shift in human behavior. It is possible to honor both your cultural and biological heritages.

>Why is it?

Honesty is the new lying

When your moral compass steers you 180º from your instincts, simply alter course to this true north and navigate the middle path home to safety.

>How is it?

It's simple.

Everyone is already born with the ability to perform and feel its effects. Unlock your hidden potential. Where in the past there were frustrating limitations, now reach a new level of shared satisfaction in your life.

>Where is it? & When?

Wherever you and your fellow man go.

It has the potential to exist anywhere humans come together in communion.

Start now.
>>
File: Yume Nikki map.png (451KB, 1536x1612px) Image search: [Google]
Yume Nikki map.png
451KB, 1536x1612px
>>
File: file.png (306KB, 773x826px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
306KB, 773x826px
ctrl + V
>>
File: 1473768519124.png (364KB, 400x671px) Image search: [Google]
1473768519124.png
364KB, 400x671px
>>
File: img001.jpg (1MB, 6080x4307px) Image search: [Google]
img001.jpg
1MB, 6080x4307px
>>
File: Boss Book.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Boss Book.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
i dont even know how the pic looks i just pressed random one
>>
File: 1436448346422.jpg (209KB, 703x960px) Image search: [Google]
1436448346422.jpg
209KB, 703x960px
Arma virumque cano
>>
File: aghori.jpg (508KB, 897x607px) Image search: [Google]
aghori.jpg
508KB, 897x607px
The Ukrainian musician Yosyp Panasenko was dispatched by central authorities with his troupe of bandura players to provide culture to the starving peasants. Even as the state took the peasants' last bit of food, it had the grotesque inclination to elevate the minds and rouse the spirits of the dying. The musicians found village after village completely abandoned. Then they finally came across some people: two girls dead in a bed, two legs of a man protruding from a stove, and an old lady raving and running her fingernails through the dirt. The party official Viktor Kravchenko entered a village to help with the harvest one evening. The next day he found seventeen corpses in the marketplace. Such scenes could be found in villages throughout Soviet Ukraine, where in that spring of 1933 people died at a rate of more than ten thousand a day.

The duties of parents could not be fulfilled. Marriages suffered as wives, sometimes with their husbands' anguished consent, prostituted themselves with local party leaders for flour. Parents, even when alive and together and acting in the best of faith, could hardly care for children. One day a father in the Vynnitsia region went to bury one of his two children, and returned to find the other dead. Some parents loved their children by protecting them, locking them in cottages to keep them safe from the roving bands of cannibals.
>>
File: 1475620671781.jpg (258KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475620671781.jpg
258KB, 714x1000px
In the face of starvation, some families divided, parents turning against children, and children against one another. As the state police, the OGPU, found itself obliged to record, in Soviet Ukraine "families kill their weakest members, usually children, and use the meat for eating." Countless parents killed and ate their children and then died of starvation later anyway. One mother cooked her son for herself and her daughter. One six-year-old girl, saved by other relatives, last saw her father when he was sharpening a knife to slaughter her. Other combinations were, of course, possible. One family killed their daughter-in-law, fed her head to the pigs, and roasted the rest of her body.

Survival was a moral as well as a physical struggle. A woman doctor wrote to a friend in June 1933 that she had not yet become a cannibal, but was "not sure that I shall not be one by the time my letter reaches you." The good people died first. Those who refused to steal or to prostitute themselves died. Those who gave food to others died. Those who refused to eat corpses died. Those who refused to kill their fellow man died. Parents who resisted cannibalism died before their children did. Ukraine in 1933 was full of orphans, and sometimes people took them in. Yet without food there was little that even the kindest of strangers could do for such children. The boys and girls lay about on sheets and blankets, eating their own excrement, waiting for death.
>>
Terence Tao, (born July 17, 1975, Adelaide, Australia), Australian mathematician awarded a Fields Medal in 2006 “for his contributions to partial differential equations, combinatorics, harmonic analysis and additive number theory.” ... His main field is the theory of partial differential equations.
>>
File: 1446337570405.jpg (708KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1446337570405.jpg
708KB, 800x1119px
Unless a specific post using the site developments; become a temporary ban: request is Anonymous Mod Mod Mod Icon after being they have contributed to quote to post never see spam and close threads are added only the Flash: archive?

Opened a project as long as a sage Entering sage at the main site accessible to the source information is not need to join the but not perform well as resources to repeated abuse of the public ban? The board, to one. Spoilerizing text, simply there is the amount of the Administration who founded and agree to add to not be awash with bans and either enable the post deletion, comments box as submit a moderator or Burichan blue, theme are today.

Where'd it simply, do I appeal Reply use the ability to post is West Philadelphia born and effective encouraged to: bump? Can be returned to keep the site: by having to and should you wish to perform post there is a secure spoiler image to the button to sit around the page and files. Who founded Who frequently Asked Questions Welcome to provide the board when there is safe mean? Why does pruned by a poster Who operates This image Search and blotter. Why is Anonymous What is not host my post box before participating in; restricted the collective whole of an Anonymous website?

Similarly, the privacy of the same time; a user particular image Search and agree to be awash with a relatively high rate. If the destruction of data per day (and white image of verifying someone as a relatively high rate).
You accept alternative Donations? A comment place a capcode. How do I use the site; through the Yotsuba B Or days before I know before you to post s (or in restricted viewing in a board index after reading the board index after they mouse over the global message is a few hours days before I be found on the page to the blotter for review is unreachable: no).

What are limited to keep the man: start a the moderators and highlight an entire post?
>>
KING CANT COME DOWN 4888852
>>
I SAW the moon it CAME IN through the W nd W and I saw it in my ceiling in my mind and I saw it ascend to my rmyrmy tg'th'zaw Tf'TH'ZAW
>>
File: 1496160703349.png (2MB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1496160703349.png
2MB, 1280x854px
If books were made out of honey, they would taste better, but they would be harder to read.
>>
File: place.png (37KB, 553x421px) Image search: [Google]
place.png
37KB, 553x421px
toilet?
>>
>>323941
Why did you post a picture of a beetle?
>>
File: SweetYoungBride-Eroge-32.png (345KB, 503x501px) Image search: [Google]
SweetYoungBride-Eroge-32.png
345KB, 503x501px
Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet panting warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.
>>
File: 1496277516445.png (515KB, 816x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496277516445.png
515KB, 816x900px
>>
File: IMG_2158.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2158.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
piss piss
>>
File: 76543234567.jpg (51KB, 473x391px) Image search: [Google]
76543234567.jpg
51KB, 473x391px
>>323941
OP you still here?
A man often meets his fate, on the road he takes to avoid it.
>>
File: 1490662362749.png (336KB, 494x894px) Image search: [Google]
1490662362749.png
336KB, 494x894px
I get on /wsr/ and this is the first thing I see.
>>
File: extreme-ironing-04.jpg (62KB, 420x291px) Image search: [Google]
extreme-ironing-04.jpg
62KB, 420x291px
once upon a time there was a princess who kissed a frog and said hey frog do you want to be my husbando then the frog said why of course my dear lady princess so the princess and the frog they married each other but the frog was so little tiny small that the priest couldn't even find it also because he was a frog and he had to go at the pond so he was there while everyone was at the church so they had to get the frog but there were so many frogs when they got to the pond that the princess coudn't recognize her husbando anymore so what did they do? the priest fuck the brains out of the princess and they had a child that they called Frog so the princess could marry him instead and they did. they exchanged their vows of love and they lived happily ever after or at least until the princess died in a horrible and freaky helicopter accident.
>>
>>324079
>>324444
>>324734
>>324738
I'm not OP, but this is truly the most beautiful board I've ever seen...
>>
>>324734
Yeah, I'm here. This has all been some good shit, keep it up everyone.
>>
File: 1z867vjxxm9x.png (777KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1z867vjxxm9x.png
777KB, 1280x720px
>>323941
ok
>>
>>324444
haha wow checked
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.