[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife and I just bought a home. We want to paint it and add

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 20170530_145010.jpg (8MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170530_145010.jpg
8MB, 5312x2988px
My wife and I just bought a home. We want to paint it and add some landscaping but need approval from the home association.

In this pic. We want to leave the brick the way it is. We would like to change the front door and garage door to a kind of dark royal blue. The rest of the trim and paneling in the front of the house we would like it white.

The tree by the mailbox remove and add a small bed of flowers square around the mail box .
Add small bushes in front of the window to the right of the front door. The windows on the left add a mounted white flower box with small flowers in it .
>>
File: 20170530_144956.jpg (7MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170530_144956.jpg
7MB, 5312x2988px
Also new black roof on it. If you leave a PayPal I'll tip you for your time if I can use your work. Use this pic and remove the tree and add the flowers aroumndmailbox
>>
File: half-assed.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
half-assed.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
is it supposed to look realistic? if so i dont have the right tools for the job, maybe some one else can remove the tree
>>
>>323758
>need approval from the home association
what the hell!?
>>
>>323970
Home Owners Association. Basically a bunch of old people who live in the neighborhood who try to abuse any tiny amount of """""""power and authority"""""".
They can dictate things about your house like paint job, shit on your yard/house/backyard (excluding certain equipment) and if you want to change something you have to go through them in a cherry topped bureaucratic hell.
>>
>>323972
Thank god we don't have that shit around here. DIdn't even know the Homeowners association existed until I was 20. It's so dumb
>>
File: 19.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>323758
sorry mate the time i can spend on this is running out rapidly so i meh'd a little
>>
>>323995
i didn't realize the first pic had no tree in it, i used the one with the blue garage, i'll redo later when i'm home
>>
>>323972

Personally I simply would and tell them get fucked.
>>
I know . It sucks but we got a good deal on the property. Will probably rent it out later. I had no clue they were this strict when we bought it. Little by little it's getting done . Thanks a lot for the help guys .
>>
>>323998
I don't think they will allow you to remove their dogs' piss stop
>>
File: 0615.jpg (7MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
0615.jpg
7MB, 5312x2988px
this will do
i think i covered everything
>>
>>324144
Thank you! Looks good.
>>
looking good!
i only noticed now that i totally forgot to include some shadow bellow the planter, meh minor detail
>>
>>323758
>home association
you dun goofed

>>324109
>good deal on the property

HOA = never a good deal
>>
>>324004
Then you'll get fined out of the ass and eventually kicked out.
>>
>>324212
Fined by whom?
>>
>>324221
>zero reading comprehension
>>
>>323972
People don't like em, but they do keep people (and the area) in line.

For instance, my area doesn't have homeowners, so I deal with a neighbor who is rather trashy. His kids like to litter on our yard, has about four garbage vehicles parked in his backyard, and his work dumptruck is usually parked right behind our fence.. a lovely view. His kids' drawings are also hung in various windows for the world to see. Friendly guy, but... yeah.
>>
>>324494
>His kids' drawings are also hung in various windows for the world to see.

What`s so bad about THAT?
The other stuff, OK, but that?
>>
>>324512
yeah i dont get that either, whats so wrong about that?
>>
>>324532
probably it triggers some childhood trauma
>>
>>324212
american freedom
>>
>>324512
>>324532
They never get taken down. Not just drawings, but various arts and crafts like snowflakes etc. To the front of a house, it just looks unprofessional IMHO. Not that it's a competition or anything, but rather to keep up appearances with the rest of the neighborhood.
>>
>>324227
>avoiding the question
Explain to me who's gonna fine you, because the only one who can fine you is the government. If you are implying that your neighbors are fining you, then don't pay. They can't kick you out and even if they tried you could always defend your home and shoot them; that's what I'd do. I'd even raise a barbed wire perimeter and dig some trenches just to spite the stupid motherfuckers. Why are you guys such faggots?
>>
>>324559
so an home association board member

>>324575
so american (and full of shit)
>>
>>324581
I suppose it's all based on your location, and political ideology. I was born in Utah where the Mexicans & Tongans have since conquered my birthplace. Obviously, the area has since became a shithole. Why do humans want to live like fuckin piglets?
>>
>>324575
It's a proper and enforcable contract, libertarian-kun.

http://realestate.findlaw.com/owning-a-home/cc-r-basics.html
>>
>>324593
whats tongans
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.