[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: FranceFlag_svg.png (42KB, 488x500px) Image search: [Google]
FranceFlag_svg.png
42KB, 488x500px
Anyone has a txt / pdf file with french compliments? ( Go girls ).
I moved to France and i can't translate most of the stuff, would just sound weird.

Also if you want to reply with a compliment of your find good please don't hesitate, thanks !
>>
What phrases do you need/want?
>>
>>323122
suce ma bite, salope

it means: you have beautiful hair or something
>>
>>323158
"you're cute"
"you look nice"
"i enjoy talking to you"
etc..
you can add your own lines if you want :)
>>
If you have to ask /wsr/ for this shit, your odds of getting laid (for free) are 0%.
>>
>>323541
Where else would i ask?
French speaking forums?
Mind linking them because i have no idea.
>>
>>323542
You could ask your local search engine. If you didn't have the common sense to just search engine it, that you don't speak the language, and that you post on 4chan, your odds are pathetic. Don't even bother. Or ask /bant/.
>>
>>323529
>"you're cute"
vous êtes mignon
>"you look nice"
Dunno how to properly say it bu te voyant bien may be the closest
>"i enjoy talking to you"
je plais parler avec toi
Takethis with a grain of salt, my french is intermediate.
>>
Tu es un grand mec.
>>
>>323608
Par tu
>>
>>323794
>>323608
xd
>>
>>323306

Excellente définition hahaha
>>
>>323529
>>323589
>just sound weird

let me translate whatever you need, remember that most of this is gender dependant (add E for women)

Tu es mignon(e)
Tu es joli(e)
J'aime discuter avec toi

a very cliché one:
tu as de beaux yeux / j'aime ton regard

here is where I get most of my things correctly translated: https://forum.wordreference.com/
>>
>>324055
>J'aime discuter avec toi

Wouldn't that be better like "J'aime te parler"?
>>
Prenez mon pays et ma femme.
>>
>>324193
the difference would be
>j'aime parler avec toi
I like to talk with you
>j'aime te parler
I like to talk to you

discuter can be used instead of parler, because it does not have the meaning of debate in french, it is more casual
>>
>>324198

So it's a distinction between "with" and "to"? Okay, I get that. I'll hazard a guess that you're American because in every day British conversation there is very little difference between "talking to" and "talking with" (in fact, "talking with" isn't used much at all, it's much more likely to hear "I was discussing this problem with John" than "I was talking with John about this problem")

I know Americans prefer "talking with" and possibly see "talking to" as fairly officious. Is that fair to say?

>discuter can be used instead of parler, because it does not have the meaning of debate in french, it is more casual

Didn't know that, thanks.
>>
>>324209
I am french

I meant "parler avec" refers to 2 people having a conversation whereas "te parler" refers to only you speaking, as if you did not care about listening
>>
>>324210

Ah, okay. Now I understand better.

A tip for you (if you don't already know), "talking to" (te parler) means a discussion between two people in British English, hence my thought that "J'aime te parler" would be okay.

Thread hijack over.

Get to bed, it's after 2am for you ;)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.