[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime torrent sites are dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Baka BT, Nyaa, and others are down, anyone can tell me a good anime - and even movie - a torrent site that still alive and are not a phishing - infected site?
>>
https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/
http://animebytes.tv/
>>
>>321111
>https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/
Thank you.
>>
Nyaa.si is the successor to Nyaa. Nyaa.pantsu.cat is a version maintained by 4chan people.

BakaBT is still up, they just went private, so you need an account to use the site now.
>>
File: 1495495141001.jpg (192KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495495141001.jpg
192KB, 610x600px
>>321111
Wtf how do you even get on animebytes
>>
>>321183
1. Someone you know offers you an invite privately.
2. You participate in an official recruitment thread on another tracker or the site's own interview process, if there is one (Animebytes isn't offering one at the moment)
>>
>>321158
Nyaa.si is not the true successor of real nyaa.Who the hell told you that?
>>
>>321094
Is manga.madokami.com still a thing?
My browser says it's a phishing website and even when I ignore the message, it seems dead.
>>
>>321202
What do you mean?
>>
>>321202
The people behind it keep shilling on every single board about how they are the Official© Nyaa™ Successor® so misinformed people tend to think thay
>>
>>321209
It's .al not .com
>>
>>321094
Wtf? When did they die? I got lazy and used Kickass for everything but now they are dead Im looking for general torrent sites. Mostly I just dl anime from group release sites.
>>
>>321259
BakaBT want full private in March, if you don't have an account you can't even see the site
Nyaa got taken down May 1st because of some EU piracy ruling, the owner shat his pants and destroyed everything because he was afraid of legal trouble. It turned out, nobody had a full backup so a few mirror sites popped up to salvage what was left. Then it turned into an autism war as soon as one of these sites decided it was the only one allowed to exist.
>>
I guess I'll just have to stream from now on, literally nothing has seeds.
>>
>>321470
I got a magnet on a nyaa(.si) torrent which had 0 seeds (according to nyaa). It had about 5 complete seeders and a handful of leechers
>>
anidex
minglong
fansub blogs
>>
>>321477
I could give it a try, I guess.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.